How the Skarlet glitch might have happened.

Skarlet was a glitch in MK2 where Kitana's blue would turn red. I have notice that Mileena's second player color is very similar to the one in the picture that started the rumor. My theory is that the glitch must have had something to do with Mileena's second player color being pasted onto Kitana's blue, making her Skarlet. Tell me what you think about this. If any of you know how to reach this glitch then please, do not hesitate to let me know right away. skarlet glitch.pngStanding.gifAlternate-Standing.gif

It wasn't a glitch.
This never happened.

Some fans got all uber excited about Ermac in MK1 and decided to spread a rumor about them seeing Kitana turn red much like Scorpion in MK1. It was just one of many MKII rumors like being able to throw opponents into the mouths of trees, tossing them up on the Deadpool hooks and playing as a Shadow Priest.

It wasn't a glitch.
This never happened.

Some fans got all uber excited about Ermac in MK1 and decided to spread a rumor about them seeing Kitana turn red much like Scorpion in MK1. It was just one of many MKII rumors like being able to throw opponents into the mouths of trees, tossing them up on the Deadpool hooks and playing as a Shadow Priest.

I know what you mean, but I still can't help thinking that the Skarlet glitch is still out there somewhere.

Liars tend to get criticized.

Go for it champ

I'm not a liar.
All you have to do is play as Mileena and instead of fighting yourself, you fight Skarlet. She posses the same moves you do. Or you could play as Shang Tsung and fight Mileena. Hold High Punch for 3 seconds then let go and voila, you can play as Skarlet. You're welcome.

horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif
horse-head.gif

Dude just record yourself playing MKII and preforming the glitch..

No video, no proof. simple.

Silly people

Everyone knows the real way to fight Skarlet in MKII is thus:

First, you must play all the way through the game with Shang Tsung, getting double flawless victories on every opponent and morphing into Liu Kang and doing his cartwheel fatality on every opponent. Then, immediately after the cast credits but before the other credits roll, turn off the arcade machine. Open up the cover, and spread garlic mayonnaise on all of the dip switches, then rub your hair vigorously on the screen until you generate a fairly sizable amount of static. Now, turn the machine back on and immediately feed it 5 bucks in quarters, before the story boards start. Press start, and use Random Select. Your first opponent will be Skarlet.

Unfortunately, you will have to find an actual MKII arcade machine to perform this, as the MAME devs have yet to figure out how to emulate garlic mayonnaise with software, despite my repeated entreaties.

Silly people

First, you must play all the way through the game with Shang Tsung, getting double flawless victories on every opponent and morphing into Liu Kang and doing his cartwheel fatality on every opponent. Then, immediately after the cast credits but before the other credits roll, turn off the arcade machine. Open up the cover, and spread garlic mayonnaise on all of the dip switches, then rub your hair vigorously on the screen until you generate a fairly sizable amount of static. Now, turn the machine back on and immediately feed it 5 bucks in quarters, before the story boards start. Press start, and use Random Select. Your first opponent will be Skarlet.

Unfortunately, you will have to find an actual MKII arcade machine to perform this, as the MAME devs have yet to figure out how to emulate garlic mayonnaise with software, despite my repeated entreaties.

Lol, if that was true, then I would love to see that.

Everyone knows that code only works on version 2.1 of MK II. I have the code for version 3.1 below. Try it out I promise it works

The only way to fight Skarlet is to follow the steps below...
1. Morph into Kano and win 250 straight matches.
2. Win every round double flawless using only throws and perform a fatality every time, including 5 fatalities on Noob. (Fatalities on Noob are the most important part)
3. Once you have reached battle 250 must win Pong by a score of 7-3
4. Repeat steps 1-3 however this time during every even number battle you must preform Kano's friendship.
5. ***Very Important***After you perform every friendship you must shout "YAY!!! I'm in Hollywood!!!" in a high pitched feminine voice...
6. Once you reach battle 501 you then must PM me your address and send $50 to my paypal account.
7. Wait 2 days for the payment 2 post and I will send you a magical quarter.
8. Insert the quarter into the player 2 coin slot and press start.
9. When you press start Skarlet will drop down on the screen and the message "From now on I am in your Kontrol" appears on screen.

Everyone knows that code only works on version 2.1 of MK II. I have the code for version 3.1 below. Try it out I promise it works

The only way to fight Skarlet is to follow the steps below...
1. Morph into Kano and win 250 straight matches.
2. Win every round double flawless using only throws and perform a fatality every time, including 5 fatalities on Noob. (Fatalities on Noob are the most important part)
3. Once you have reached battle 250 must win Pong by a score of 7-3
4. Repeat steps 1-3 however this time during every even number battle you must preform Kano's friendship.
5. ***Very Important***After you perform every friendship you must shout "YAY!!! I'm in Hollywood!!!" in a high pitched feminine voice...
6. Once you reach battle 501 you then must PM me your address and send $50 to my paypal account.
7. Wait 2 days for the payment 2 post and I will send you a magical quarter.
8. Insert the quarter into the player 2 coin slot and press start.
9. When you press start Skarlet will drop down on the screen and the message "From now on I am in your Kontrol" appears on screen.

Hm.... same age as me... 3 posts... fake secret...

a conspiracy theorist might suggest I'm an impostor and this guy is the real me from years ago

Silly people

I can vouch for this. Yes I have done this I fought Skarlet once in Mk2 I promised myself I would never speak of it again....... The brutality she had caused me..... She raped me..... these words still haunt my dreams "Skarlet Wins" "Rapality" :cry:

I can vouch for this. Yes I have done this I fought Skarlet once in Mk2 I promised myself I would never speak of it again....... The brutality she had caused me..... She raped me..... these words still haunt my dreams "Skarlet Wins" "Rapality" :cry:

Indeed. Such a depressing result after all of that effort and the waste of perfectly good garlic mayonnaise

no no no. to fight skarlet you must do this:

Win the game 100 times as everyone.

fight the secrets characters 10 times each

on a champion ladder as shang tsung,morph into evryy character and do every fatality

when you beat shao kahn as kitana,turn the machine off

restart and yell MILEENA

then skarlet will appear on screen but in order to get her, you mus-

Were sorry for the technical difficulties :eek:fftheair:

no no no. to fight skarlet you must do this:

Win the game 100 times as everyone.

fight the secrets characters 10 times each

on a champion ladder as shang tsung,morph into evryy character and do every fatality

when you beat shao kahn as kitana,turn the machine off

restart and yell MILEENA

then skarlet will appear on screen but in order to get her, you mus-

Were sorry for the technical difficulties :eek:fftheair:

/facepalm

there's no champion ladder in MKII