Sub Zero Win Pose Glitch?

I was looking at some Mortal Kombat 2 pictures until I noticed something wrong with this one. I noticed that Sub Zero is doing Scorpion's win pose. Has anyone else ever done this before and if so, how? win pose glitch.png

I found the picture on the MK Warehouse website were all the arcade sprites are. If that was photoshoped then I would be pretty inpressed on how they made the text say "Sub Zero Wins".

. . .

You could just paste, all of that onto Goro's lair.
The text, the characters, even the health bars.

. . .

You could just paste, all of that onto Goro's lair.
The text, the characters, even the health bars.

Yeah. I guess you could but, I think it just might be a color swap glitch of blue on Scorpion's win pose while playing as Sub Zero.

I don't think that ever happened.
But it would be very cool if it did.

Well, think back to the Skarlet glitch where Kitana's blue would turn red or the Ermac glitch where Scorpion's yellow would turn red. I guess anything could happen in the game.

The Skarlett glitch actually never happened.
People were just so jacked up on the Ermac glitch that fans threw around rumors about Kitana turning red.
MKII had more rumors around it than any other MK game.

About Sub-Zero's win pose...What I would like to know is whether or not there are actual sprites hidden in the program or was it just a fan edit. In MK1, there is a set of sprites for Shang Tsung's fatality, where he beheads an opponent with a sword, but it was scrapped in the actual game.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it was just a fan edit, MK2 was taken apart like a crime scene by people looking for evidence of being able to play as Kano/Sonya or find extra hidden characters. Something like hidden sprites would have been found by now.