TRMK Guide - MK Vita Secrets / Unlockables Guide (SPOILERS!)

No, Disabling Ghostball and Smoke's b+2, 3 string, he has more moves, but I killed Jax too quickly lol

Screenshots coming later. Sorry, no video, the only webcam I have is on my laptop, I cannot play and film at the same time

So... I'm probably going to buy this and a vita today.
So excited to see all the extra skins and characters available in bonus challenge tower.
Boon outdid himself on this one, it's basically everything everyone asked for in MK9 in one sweet package (aside from the people who want Post UMK3 characters added to the roster)

So excited to see all the extra skins and characters available in bonus challenge tower.
Boon outdid himself on this one, it's basically everything everyone asked for in MK9 in one sweet package (aside from the people who want Post UMK3 characters added to the roster)

Those pictures are mine, check the screenshot thread for more :)

Those pictures are mine, check the screenshot thread for more :)

Oh, I know lol.
Good on you for going ahead and uploading them, Pat is going to be putting some up too if he hasn't already.
Can't wait to see Cyber Shao and all that craziness haha. Tremor looks awesome, too.

The only post-UMK3 I hoped would ever show up, as DLC for MK9, was Tremor.
Oh well.
Seeing as I'm not going to get a Vita for a while, (if I do get one), here's to hoping that they'll make Tremor FULLY playable in MK10.
:beer:

Sorry to disappoint you but

Cyber Kahn is just Cyber Sub with Shao Kahn's moves
And Cyber Skarlet is just red Cyrax with boobs

You fight against Tremor once and play as him twice, put Smoke + Noob + Jax together and you get Tremor, I like his moves

The bonus challenger tower makes me hate Liu Kang and his god damn fireballs with passion :(

Tremor's quick combos

3, d1, 2, dash, 3, d1, 2, dash, 2, 1, Fire Blast
2, 1, Earth Blast, jp, 3, d1, 2, dash, 2, 1, 4 (41%)