TRMK Guide - MK Vita Secrets / Unlockables Guide (SPOILERS!)

Well now we need to be on the hunt for the secret fatalities :\

Seriously?! If there are any really good fatalities, I will second thoughts of not getting a Vita. I'm not the type of person who just buys things because they are new. But when I see a very good quality, I do end up having internal debates.

They did say brutalities were dropped due to time constraints, I thought about it but its very doubtful, would be sweet tho

OMG, i didn't notice that they cut the normal map just for keep the game running in 60fps.
Seeing the pics i can see that the graphics level is pretty low.

Maybe the space in the memory they can use is too small...

I still waiting for mine...

I don't know if anyone mentioned this in the thread before, but in regards to costumes, Kenshi, Rain and Skarlet alts CAN be unlocked by skipping the final chapter. I know so because that's what I did. Anyone who has read my posts in other chapters will know I am nowhere near good enough to beat that last chapter. All the others though, you must beat to unlock...

I don't know if anyone mentioned this in the thread before, but in regards to costumes, Kenshi, Rain and Skarlet alts CAN be unlocked by skipping the final chapter. I know so because that's what I did. Anyone who has read my posts in other chapters will know I am nowhere near good enough to beat that last chapter. All the others though, you must beat to unlock...

I was wondering that, do you know how many coins it took to skip that battle?

I was wondering that, do you know how many coins it took to skip that battle?

Costs 50000 koins. It paused for a few seconds before it told me I had unlocked them, so it was a bit of a downer, then bang, the image of all three alternate costumes. I wish I had that picture, too. LOL

What I'm after is some strategies for challenge 95.Its the only one I'm struggling with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully there will be a PS Vita DLC Pack for the PS3 version later this year, that gives us PS3 owners the 16 alt costumes. Wouldn't mind that new challenge tower with Tremor either.

Hopefully there will be a PS Vita DLC Pack for the PS3 version later this year, that gives us PS3 owners the 16 alt costumes. Wouldn't mind that new challenge tower with Tremor either.

I wouldn't mind playing as Tremor but I am more biting at the bit for those costumes. They would look so damn sexy on the console ones. And as I have said the Vita isn't good enough to hog them all.