TRMK Guide - Bonus Challenge Tower Strategies

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Bonus Challenge Tower Strategies

Challenge #39: Figure It Out
  • Tap Sektor's head over and over until it explodes.
  • Doing so will set you on fire, so then swipe over your body to put out the fire

Challenge #149: This Is Hell (Written By: jman12343)
My strategy is to back jump to the edge and spam the torpedo move every time Goro or Kintaro try to attack. For Mileena, just keep grabbing her. Her big head makes it possible to grab her off the ground. As for for Shao Kahn, same as Goro and Kintaro, just be cautious when you attack

Challenge #150: End Game II
  • General: Save your XRay attacks for the next fighter when possible, especially save them for Rain and Shao Kahn as they require more work to get their health down.
  • Skarlet: For Skarlet's initial projectile attack. Duck in the corner and use three fingers to tap on the area between the X-ray bar and the life bar. Do this until time runs out.
  • Kenshi: Immediately start blocking, and use three fingers to quickly destroy Kenshi's shields.
  • Rain: Every so often Rain's shield will drop, and you are given the ability to shake the Vita to stun him. Be ready to unleash your best combo as soon as you shake the Vita.
  • Shao Kahn: Shao Kahn is now stronger than normal. But as you reach a few different spots in his life bar he'll be stunned and you should immediately swipe your finger over him as quickly as possible to deal massive damage. Be patient and fight well and you'll win this fight in due time.

Leave a reply if you want to contribute and I'll update this post.

Last edited:
Challenge 149: This Is Hell.

My strategy is to back jump to the edge and spam the torpedo move every time Goro or Kintaro try to attack. For Mileena, just keep grabbing her. Her big head makes it possible to grab her off the ground. As for for Shao Kahn, same as Goro and Kintaro, just be cautious when you attack.

Now, does anyone have any advice for Endgame 2 Shao Kahn? It seems like I do about a tenth of the damage I normally would.

#39 I know it's something to do with the head but wtf?

• Tap Sektor's head over and over until it explodes.
  • Doing so will set you on fire, so then swipe over your body to put out the fire

Added it to the list above. I am in progress of processing my notes for the Bonus tower.

146 - You Have To Be Kidding Me
Defeat an army of Shao Kahns
Looks like Kahn's Helmet is cracked?

Beat five Shao Kahns with Stryker. At first I just hid in the corner and used Gun Shot and Bang Bang (figuring the cracked helmet just meant more damage to head hits), that took forever and ended up losing because I got lazy/aggressive and was caught. I just paid to skip it at the time, but when I came back I looked at the clue.

All you need to do is tap Kahn's head and he'll be stunned. You can then do even a basic combo and immediately tap again for another stun. You can also stun him out of all moves unless he has armor.

To update the strategy on how to beat Shao Kahn on Endgame 2, I used Smoke, avoided the hell out of him and used Smokes special "tremor" to counter all projectiles. During any taunt I used Smoke Cloud followed by a jump kick-telepunch combo. Managed to keep my health above half.

This is something for #150
Use a character that can teleport by hitting Down then Up
Then it should be easy to fill up your super meter and dodge attacks

WTF? so i beat it with hard work for NOTHING!? gawd damn! i read the hint but never bothered to tap his head lol im gunna try that now thanks

Challenge 147: Use three fingers to tap Noob, then you should only be a small amount of energy down before the armour is gone, then try to avoid jumping, and use the hat throw and XRay move. I got it on my 5th try after having him down to a fingernails width of power left.

Greetings! Please someone help me in MK Bonus Tower Challenge #139 and 84. These are the only two challenges that is difficult for me to finish.

Challenge 150.

Definitely an amateur at this game so I tried to think of any spam I could use to defeat Shao Kahn.

Just use Sektor to Teleport Uppercut and then Uppercut. Even if he does block your Teleport, he will usually come out of his block in enough time so that you will be able to Uppercut him.

Challenge 150.

Definitely an amateur at this game so I tried to think of any spam I could use to defeat Shao Kahn.

Just use Sektor to Teleport Uppercut and then Uppercut. Even if he does block your Teleport, he will usually come out of his block in enough time so that you will be able to Uppercut him.

^^^^^
In addition to this strategy, know that cross ups are safe -- anytime you don't know what to do; jump over shao kahn. With good timing his shoulder charge should miss opening up a window for another teleport uppercut. For non-sektor users, unleash a quick juggle combo that knocks him down and cross up again.

Also as a quick side note: Shao Kahn does not fair well againt zoners

Last edited:
I hated Kabal's missile dodge mission. I finally got it after memorizing a pattern from youtube (that did not involve his green fireballs). So not fun.

is there a better strategy than doing the same that u do with goro & kintaro cos i have done the torpedo attack and mixed in a few lightning but his spear attack buggers it for me and as for 150 i suggest sheeva and mash her up/down attack