We should get all the Vita exclusives after its been out a few months

Yeah and they would have charged for it despite it already being on the disc for consoles :lol:

Last edited:
There just costumes. It's not like if you're playing with Scorpion UMK3 costume you are going to be 10000x better than you are without it.

We're all going to get tired of them eventually so it's going to be a waste of NRS' time and money, and if they were to sell them as DLC they wouldn't make any money off them. Before I took my MK9 back to gamestop there was like only 80 people online a day on XBL.

We're all going to get tired of them eventually so it's going to be a waste of NRS' time and money, and if they were to sell them as DLC they wouldn't make any money off them. Before I took my MK9 back to gamestop there was like only 80 people online a day on XBL.
I agree with you but to be fair, this same logic could be applied to the game itself

Well I do agree that you won't get any better with a different costume but its ones that quite a lot of people like, and some that people would want for a complete set. There is also people like me who want it for both reasons. I just don't see the harm in releasing it for other consoles than the Vita. As a company they would at least make a bit of profit on it and what would they end up losing surely it couldn't be that hard to adapt.

awwyea I remember you :D yeah I've been just kinda.. checking every now and then in TRMK. your signature pic is hilarious btw :p
Lol thanks, I laugh at it myself almost everytime I look at it haha

But yeah dude, it's really good to see you, nice to see that visit this place every once in a while :cool:

I agree with you but to be fair, this same logic could be applied to the game itself

True, but it's too late now. All we can do now is wait for MK10 and I doubt they will release them for the console version for free.

They're only cosmetic and if you're to distracted by how sexy Mileena looks in her MKII costume then you bought the game for the wrong reason.

^^^^^^^^ Speaking of that... I think the reason why people are so anxious to get these costumes is because MK10 probably won't have any klassic costumes (at least not like the ones we got for MK9)

^^^^^^^^ Speaking of that... I think the reason why people are so anxious to get these costumes is because MK10 probably won't have any klassic costumes (at least not like the ones we got for MK9)

I could really careless about Klassic Kostumes. Like I said earlier you will eventually get tired of them and they don't affect gameplay so it's a waste on money in my eyes.

They could bring back some 3D era favorite costumes in MK10. I wouldn't mind seeing Sub zero's MK:Deception Primary.

I could really careless about Klassic Kostumes. Like I said earlier you will eventually get tired of them and they don't affect gameplay so it's a waste on money in my eyes.

They could bring back some 3D era favorite costumes in MK10. I wouldn't mind seeing Sub zero's MK:Deception Primary.
Actually I completely agree with you. I'd like to see fresh, original takes on the established characters than just "hurr more klassic shit". I loved Sub-Zero's Deception primary

Pro tip: They are called exclusives because they are exclusive. If you want them so bad then just get a Vita and MK.

Exactly. Hence also the "Komplete Edition" was released as well, and last I knew, the definition of "complete" by default says it all. That and Boon himself said there will be no more DLC .

Get over it people. DLC and MK9 is finished. Done. Complete. Over. No more. Nada. Move on as no amount of acting like Sheeva's or Jax's babality is going to change anything.

i would buy sub shredder and pony tail Even though i dont even use sub zero. oh yeah that costume was boooooom