Resident Evil Fan-Fic: Jill's Last Escape

Chapter 9: The Medic

"NO! NO! NO!" Jill shouted, "You are not dying on me Ada! You are not leaving me!" Jill cried as she pounded on Ada's chest when suddenly she felt a hand grab her shoulder. Jill was still crying, turning around to see Carlos. "Carlos! Carlos! Please! We can't just let her die like this! Not after what she's done for me!" Carlos nodded and got to his knees next to the severely wounded, and bloodstained Ada. He put his ear to her chest, listening for a heartbeat but all he could hear was an extremely faint one. He then put his two fingers to Ada's neck, checking for a pulse as Jill waited in anticipation. "She's hanging by a thread Jill. She's lucky to still be even a hint of alive. You're going to have to accept the fact that she might not make it. I'm...I'm sorry that I couldn't make it earlier." Jill sighed as well but then asked, "So can we still help her?" "Us? No. She needs extreme medical attention and neither you or I have that much knowledge to save her life." Jill lowered her head in shame when suddenly Carlos grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Hey babe I wasn't finished. While you were gone I managed to find another survivor. She may not seem like much at first glance but she can definitely help us with Ada."

Jill opened her mouth, smiling wide, demanding, "Take us to her! Now!" Carlos nodded and lifted Ada up carefully, stopping her loss of blood with a rag he was carrying around in his supply pocket of his vest. The bleeding was being well suppressed as Jill and Carlos ran as fast as they could back to their safe haven where Carlos said the other survivor was waiting.

Jill quickly unlocked the door to the office in City Hall, pushing it open when she saw someone familiar, very familiar. It was her fellow S.T.A.R.S member, Rebecca Chambers. "Rebecca?!" Jill said, surprised. "Jill?! You're alive!" Rebecca rushed to Jill and gave her a great big hug, showing off her innocent personality. "You two know each other?" Carlos asked. "Yeah," Jill responded, "Rebecca was part of S.T.A.R.S Bravo team while I was part of Alpha team. She's the only surviving member of Bravo team during the Arklay Mansion Incident." Rebecca then looked at Ada in Carlos's arms, shouting, "Wounded! I have to help! It's my duty! Carlos clear the desk and lay her on it!" Carlos nodded and quickly ran to the desk after placing Ada gently on the couch. He used both his arms to swipe the desk clean of all the office supplies, retrieving Ada again and laying her down carefully.

"Thanks Carlos," Rebecca said after patting him on the shoulder playfully. She then unzipped the pack around her waist, beginning to remove medical supplies from it. Gauze, bandages, first-aid sprays, herbs, syringes, medicine, you name it, she had it. Rebecca may have been young but she could carry her own weight unlike most people thought. She nodded her head, focusing herself as she began to work on the dying spy. The sounds of gauze being ripped and torn filled the room along with the spraying of first aid. "I'll do my best!" Rebecca exclaimed. "Rebecca really is a top-of-the line medic Carlos. She was specially chosen for the S.T.A.R.S team due to her great experience in handling chemicals, being able to create potions and healing items. She is going to be an excellent edition to our team and I don't have a doubt in the world that she can't fix Ada up." Carlos smiled and said, "Good. I saw what Ada did for you. It's our mission to make it up to her. We can't let her die here." Jill agreed and kissed Carlos on the cheek saying, "Technically you saved her Carlos. Not only did you carry her all the way over here but you also were able to find Rebecca. Without her help Ada could have died any second now." "Really? I never thought about it that way...." "You're such a hero Carlos. You have saved not only her life but you also saved mine."

Carlos was about to embrace his love when Rebecca interrupted them but kindly asking, "Can you two give me some privacy for a second? I need to focus. One wrong move and this woman won't be able to make it." Jill gasped and nodded, grabbing Carlos's arm, taking him outside with her as Rebecca continued to work on her patient inside the office.

Spoiler:
You actually thought I'd kill off Ada? :neutral:

What's wrong with you people? :laugh:

YOU CAN'T WRITE A STORY WONG

The Medic.. :|

The title screams Rebecca Chambers :love:

I kinda seen that coming though, and hopefully Rebecca stays alive and escape with Jill and Carlos :]

Chapter 10: Showing Appreciation

Jill and Carlos were standing outside the office, waiting for Rebecca to finish. The anxiety was similar to the feelings you go through when someone you know is in the emergency room, being operated on as you sit in the waiting room, your stomach twisting and turning in fear. "What if she doesn't make it?" Jill asked. "Just keep your hopes high. Think positive. Ada went through a lot for you so she can probably pull through this. You just have to believe in her," Carlos responded. "I know, I know. I just can't stop thinking about it. I wouldn't be standing here right now if it wasn't for her. She even chose to sacrifice herself after nearly dying by that hit to the power generator." "Wow. I didn't see that part. She saved you while almost fatally wounded?" "Yeah. That monster threw her into the power generator of the telephone pole system." Jill began to remember, starting to cry again when Carlos quickly held her lovingly as she said, "The electricity was frying her! And there was nothing I could do!" Carlos held her close as she cried on his shoulder, comforting her while he rubbed her back. "It's okay Jill. There really was nothing you could do." Jill sniffed and nodded when suddenly the office door opened.

Carlos and Jill turned around quickly, seeing Ada Wong standing before them with bandages sealing her wounds. Rebecca had wrapped them on her forehead, over one of her eyes, around her damaged mid-section, and a few on her limbs. Ada smiled warmly at Jill when Rebecca emerged from the room proudly saying, "All done! That was quite a challenge! I've never dealt with such an injured patient before! I'm surprised she was still alive when you brought her here!" Rebecca then giggled and smiled at Ada Wong, nodding to signal that she was free to go. "Thank you so much Rebecca. You may be young but I've never met a medic as experienced as you," Ada exclaimed. Rebecca blushed cutely saying, "Oh it's just me helping out a friend." Ada grasped Rebecca's hands, bringing them together. "No really. I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you." She then turned to Carlos. "You were also a huge help. I overheard that you were the one who found Rebecca." Carlos smiled with closed teeth, modestly chuckling and scratching the back of his head. "Well I couldn't let a beautiful lady like yourself di---." But Carlos was cut off by a nudge to his shoulder from Jill, showing that she wasn't amused. "I mean uh, I'm just glad to help Ada. Plus you saved Jill who really means the world to me." Jill then began to cry due to the mixed feelings of joy and regret as she ran to Ada, embracing her lightly, making sure not to hurt her. Jill threw her arms around her like a daughter would do to her mother. "Ada! I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that! It's all my fault!" The woman became childlike as her tears ran down Ada's chest as the lady in red held her tenderly. "Jill it wasn't your fault. Saving you was completely my decision and I'm glad I went through with it. Not only did I save a life but it really made me feel good inside." "What do you mean?" Jill asked curiously. "Well I'm the type of person to really only look out for myself. I hate to say it but I'm pretty selfish," Ada admitted, "But when I saw you so helpless against that Nemesis unit, something in my cold-blooded heart just activated. It's like someone pushed a switch or something."

Jill analyzed Ada's condition, still feeling guilty. She rubbed her hands against the white bandages. Jill then turned around to Carlos nervously. When her eyes met his he just chuckled and shook his head, giving her a "Go right ahead, I don't mind" signal. Jill nodded and smiled, showing her thanks when she began to rub the top of Ada's chest with the palm of her hand. Ada moaned softly, biting her lip in pleasure when she asked, "Uh...Jill? Mmm...oooo...." "I'm sorry Ada but, I just get these feelings and desires when someone puts themselves in harms way for me. I was never into women and never planned to be but I have to make an exception. What you did for me was just so...amazing." Ada kept still as Jill locked lips with her, exchanging a passionate kiss between them. Jill grabbed Ada's arms, lowering them so Ada could comfortably grope her rear. Ada's hands squeezed Jill's soft posterior, making Jill moan in pleasure as she wrapped her arms around Ada's neck. Carlos and Rebecca stood watching in awe when Carlos said, "Looks like someone is getting excited," pointing to Jill's top, pressing against her erect nipples, causing Jill to blush and close her eyes.

Rebecca just stood there awkwardly, not knowing how to respond to the situation. "Uh...shouldn't we be looking for more survivors?" she asked nervously. Ada and Jill completely ignored her, continuing to feel up deeply on each other. Carlos placed his hand on Rebecca's shoulder saying, "Jill is quite the character huh? Not only can she get anyone to fall for her but she really shows a love for those who save her from peril." "Aren't you angry? I thought you were with Jill." "Nah. Jill and I are still together. She's just showing her love for Ada. I really don't mind since Ada did all that for her. It's only fair that Jill gets to properly thank her. It will probably be like this a lot from now on." Rebecca nodded, understanding the situation when suddenly she turned around, her cheek receiving a kiss from Jill. Jill tilted her head, smiling at the medic saying, "Rebecca I can't thank you enough." She then grabbed her quickly, hugging her tightly as well when suddenly Rebecca's radio picked up a signal.

Rebecca pressed the receive button, hearing, "Rebecca! Are you there?! This is Billy! I'm surrounded by these things! I don't know what they are but I'm requesting backup! Ov---!" The transmission was cut short as Rebecca lowered her head. "Ada, you stay here," she said, "You need to recover. I need to go help Billy." "I'm coming too," Jill stated, "It will be repayment for what you did for me." "I'll guard Ada while you girls are gone." Rebecca and Jill nodded, saying farewell to Carlos and Ada as they headed to Lionsdale Train Yard...

*Reading second update*

Yung: Oh cool she's still alive. Aw a hug how fun. *Gets to erotica part* Wait a sec... wha- What the f*ck!? How did I even!?

Lol good update kiddo

*Reading second update*

Yung: Oh cool she's still alive. Aw a hug how fun. *Gets to erotica part* Wait a sec... wha- What the f*ck!? How did I even!?

....oh wait. Forgot Shira wrote this. Duh...
facepalm.gif

Lol good update kiddo

Thanks man lol you know me.

And to be honest, all bullshit aside I really write those scenes because I love writing about romance. I love to establish that bond between two characters. [Ha, Shira's a wuss]

Doesn't hurt to entertain the readers though :p

Shut up lol but yeah, I loved writing the Carlos x Jill scene as well.

The Jill x Leon scene was fully just for the laughs though :laugh:

Chapter 11: Showdown

"You have a weapon?" Jill asked, "You can't just walk out into the open even though I'll gladly protect you Rebecca." She threw her arms around her, embracing her tightly, still happy about the fact that she saved Ada's life. Rebecca chuckled and said, "Yeah, I've got a minor weapons stash not too far from here." "Smart girl! How come the others always picked on you back at the R.P.D station?" Rebecca sighed angrily and responded, "It's because of my age. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm not reliable!" Rebecca began to tear and sob like a child, making Jill chuckle and hug her warmly. "It's alright Rebecca. You're a big part of the team like everyone else. Actually, you're a huge part since you're the only medic. You just saved a life! Doesn't that make you feel accomplished? You're awesome Rebecca!" Rebecca sniffed and wiped her tears on Jill's tube-top. "Really?" Jill smiled and tussled her hair. "Really."

Rebecca took a deep breath, wiping the excess moisture from her eyes with a clean rag that was in her medical bag. "Okay. Let's get to the train yard. Billy needs our help." Jill nodded as they both headed towards Rebecca's weapon stash: a small shack across from the Raccoon City Elementary School. Rebecca approached the shack and pushed open the door, revealing a pump-action shotgun and a few boxes of ammo. Alongside the shotgun were three frag grenades and Rebecca's specialized pistol, designed for maximum damage by headshots. "Wow. Quite the arsenal you have here Rebecca. Where did you get all this?" "Billy left the shotgun and grenades for me but the pistol was mine." Rebecca bent over and picked it up, reloading it. "Alright, let's move."

The two women rushed to Lionsdale Train yard when they heard a familiar voice shout, "You guys are from Umbrella, huh? Then I've got something special in store for you. Here's my message for Umbrella!" Jill and Rebecca looked around the corner of a train car to see someone on top of one of the warehouses. Jill squinted and recognized the man to be Leon Kennedy from earlier. "I know him!" Jill shouted in glee, "He's so handsome!" Rebecca traced the alignment of Leon's sniper rifle to see that he was aiming at men and women dressed in black combat gear that appeared to have Umbrella Corporation symbols on it. The mysterious squad was composed of six people; three girls and three guys. "You guys are working for Umbrella, the ones who caused all this! You're not taking me down just so you can cover up Umbrella's bloody tracks!" Leon shouted at them as he suppressed them with sniper fire.

The squad was hiding behind another train car. One of them seemed to be the leader. She wore a glowing blue mask and had quite an accent when she spoke to the others saying, "Alright Wolfpack. We need to bring down this overconfident cop so we can earn our evac. Beltway since you're the demolitions expert go plant multiple laser trip mines in case the cop tries to run. Vector, use your active camouflage to flank the cop while Spectre gives us updates in the field. Bertha you will provide medical support while Four Eyes will keep the B.O.Ws off Vector and Beltway." The entire squad nodded, preparing to take their positions as Rebecca shoo nervously.

"Jill, those people look like a real threat." "Rebecca don't worry. You have me to protect you along with Leon now." "So we're going to help him?" "Of course!" Jill said excitingly, aiming her pistol at Spectre's head from afar. She pulled the trigger, releasing the bullet as it traveled through the air. Spectre's head was penetrated by it as it navigated through his brain, causing his body to fall to the floor, leaving a splash of blood on the side of the train car.

"We're under attack!" Wolfpack's leader Lupo shouted, "Defensive positions!" Jill was about to take her out as well when suddenly she felt a sharp pain digging in her upper back. Jill ached in pain, turning around to see nothing until Vector disengaged from his active camouflage saying, "This is the end." The woman let out a loud scream in pain as she grabbed Vector's arm fiercely, forcing him to remove the knife as blood gushed out of Jill's wound. Using her pistol, Jill pistol-whipped Vector on the side of his head, dazing him. She then grabbed the blood-drenched knife from his hand and shoved it into the side of his head and then pulled back, bringing his body to the ground. "Holy shit! Vector!" Four Eyes shouted. "Who's next?" Jill asked devilishly.

Rebecca panicked, digging into her medical bag to find something to seal Jill's knife wound when suddenly Bertha appeared before her. She spoke with a heavy Russian accent asking nonchalantly, "So you're a medic too huh?" She shoved Rebecca with her hand, pushing her back. "You're too young for this little girl. Just turn around and leave us to kill your friends." Rebecca became annoyed and angry shouting, "I'm a much better medic than you! You...you...*****!" Bertha laughed evilly, slapping Rebecca across the face. "You're nothing. You couldn't fix up a scrape if you wanted to!" The young S.T.A.R.S member held her face in pain as she began to turn red in ferocity. The girl screamed, tackling Bertha to the ground, ripping off her mask to reveal a deadly, yet beautiful face. But that was about to change. Rebecca quickly reached into her supply pack, pulling out a can of flame spray and aiming it at Rebecca's face. "This is for all the innocent people you killed! Any last words?" Bertha simply spat in her face saying, "I enjoyed hearing their screams and pleas for mercy. I have no regrets." Rebecca growled and pulled the trigger on the can, incinerating Bertha's face with a cloud of fire. As soon as it ignited, her skin and hair engulfed in flames, causing Rebecca to quickly get off her as she let her die slowly and painfully.

"Holy shit Rebecca! That was brutal! I love it! These people deserve NO MERCY for what they did!" Jill shouted. Rebecca blushed as Leon got confused by the noises from afar. He looked through his sniper scope to see the two girls. "Gah! Jill!" he said to himself, remembering what happened at the R.P.D station. He then turned his sniper to see a man wearing a tank-top, with a tattoo on his arm, fighting Four Eyes.

The man was Billy Coen. He had been Rebecca Chamber's partner at the beginning of the outbreak. Billy and Four Eyes were exchanging punches until Billy delivered a fierce elbow to Four Eyes, knocking her out cold as he wiped the blood off his lip, breathing heavily. He turned around to see Rebecca, standing over Bertha's corpse. "Rebecca! You're alive!" Billy shouted happily. "Billy! Billy Coen!" Rebecca cried in happiness, running toward him. Billy smiled when he noticed one of Beltway's laser trip mines in her path. There was no time to warn her so Billy sprinted and dived toward her shouting, "Rebecca! NOOOOO!" Billy held both his arms out, pushing her out of the blast radius when he diving body hit the laser trip, causing the mine to explode. The blast wave knocked Rebecca back onto the ground while Billy's body was completely decimated into mere chunks. Rebecca's ears were ringing as her vest was covered in Billy's blood. Jill turned, reacting to the explosion, having grabbed Lupo by the collar, punching her fiercely when she noticed the disoriented Rebecca, having a panic attack. Jill quickly dropped Lupo, slamming her face into a train car when she rushed over to Rebecca whose ears were in intense pain as she cried hard, mourning over her lost friend. Jill tried to speak to her but nothing got through to the poor girl who was being haunted by the atrocious scene she just witnessed. Jill offered Rebecca her shoulder, supporting her as she walked towards Leon when suddenly Jill saw a figure moving at a swift speed, heading up the stairs towards the R.P.D officer.

:rofl:

Reminds me of the time in ORC where that Nicholai laid a laser mine in the open and you almost ran into it :lol:

Damn Jill killing bishes ORC style 8)

Did she quick draw Spectre? :rolleyes:

Chapter 12: One on One

Jill Valentine stared harder, noticing the figure was wearing all black, moving rapidly but not making a single sound. Rebecca was still completely out of it, crying hard but everything was silent around her and her vision was extremely blurry. She looked over at Jill to see her mouth moving but she could not read her lips because her head felt like it went five rounds with an eighteen-wheeler. Jill looked up at Leon, shouting, "Leon! There's someone coming up the stairs! Turn around!" "What are you talking about Jill? I haven't seen anyone!" Leon shouted back. "Just turn around! You're in danger!" Leon sighed and turned around when suddenly a large knife plunged into his abdomen. Leon shouted in agony and looked up to see the infamous Umbrella operative HUNK. "That's right moa'! GAME OVA!" Leon cringed in pain, blood dripping from his wound. "I did not come all this way to lost to a pussy like you!" He shouted and lifted his leg, kicking HUNK away. He then grasped the knife handle, trying to remove it slowly but the pain was much too intense, deciding to leave the knife inside. HUNK quickly darted forward, hitting the bottom of the knife handle with his palm to force it deeper into Leon's body, making him shout in pain. "You might as well give up Kennedy. They call me the Grim Reaper for a reason. I control death and death cannot die." Leon grunted, on his knees, spitting up blood.

Jill became nervous, holding Rebecca closely before placing her inside of a train car. "I don't know if you can hear me but I promise I'll be back for you. You have my word Rebecca. Just stay put." Jill waited for a response but Rebecca just laid there, confused, saddened, and hurt. Jill sighed and shut the train car door closed, leaving Rebecca in safety.

Leon was on one knee, groaning in pain as HUNK stood over him. "I really expected you to put up more of a fight. Your team took out Wolfpack but I guess you're the weakest link." "No! You just caught me off guard like a wuss!" Leon coughed, spitting up blood onto the floor, standing up slowly. He grabbed the knife handle and clenched his teeth as he pulled it out slowly and painfully. After removing it from his body he sliced off a piece of cloth from his police uniform, using it to plug the wound. "Are you really still trying Kennedy? You were dead as soon as you became my target. I already got a grave prepared for you." "You're the one who's going to die here!" Jill arrived at the roof, ready to help Leon when suddenly he threw the knife at HUNK, catching him off guard as HUNK dodged it, delivering a fierce clothesline to him, taking them both off the roof over the railing. "LEOOOOON!!"

Leon and HUNK both landed on a train car, the vibration caused by their fall moved the emergency brake, setting the train to automatic mode. The train car started to gradually pick up speed as Jill watched it depart from the station. She slammed her fist on the wall, yelling, "Dammit! Please be careful Leon...." Back on the top of the train, Leon and HUNK struggled to get up. Leon grabbed one of the railings, using it to hoist himself up as HUNK did the same. "Who are you? Tell me your name!" Leon shouted angrily. "You can call me HUNK. I guess it's best to know who killed you, even if it's moments before your imminent death." Leon looked down to see the moving ground as the train accelerated at a constant, but fast speed. "Things are getting interesting huh HUNK? You think you can handle these factors?" "I've been trained to handle any situation. It's called growing up in the hood. Also, due to the fact that you're injured, this'll be a cake-walk." Leon brushed himself off before asking, "Hand-to-hand. Let's settle this." "You just made the biggest mistake kid. Hand-to-hand combat is my specialty."

The two men stood silently, sizing each other up as the wind passed around their bodies. Leon's hair flowed while HUNK stood purely still, being truly the face of death but that wasn't enough to demotivate Leon. His goal was to let the people know about Raccoon City. He was not going to let the truth vanish, especially at the hands of this over-confident Umbrella lapdog. "So how do you feel doing all this?! Killing all these innocent people? Why are you doing this? For Umbrella? For money? What's in it for you huh?" "That's nothing of your concern cop. Now are we going to begin?" "You're extremely cold-hearted. I'm going to enjoy beating the life out of you. I may be a cop but I'm off duty so there are no restraints. No leash to contain me. So get ready." HUNK became annoyed, never having been threatened like this before so he ran at Leon, hurdling an exhaust vent on the train. He flew at Leon, kicking him in the chest, making Leon fall back onto the roof of the train. HUNK then grabbed him by the collar, pulling him back to his feet and swung at him but Leon caught his fist. The R.P.D officer smirked, kneeing HUNK in his stomach and then wrapping his arms around his head. Leon turned his body and dropped to the floor, performing a brutal DDT on HUNK, smashing one of the lenses on his mask. "You'll pay for that!" HUNK grabbed Leon by the back, putting him into a sleeper hold, trying to knock him out cold. Leon could feel his circulation being cut off slowly so he retaliated bending over, throwing HUNK over himself. "I've had enough of this fight!" Deciding to play dirty, HUNK quick-drawed his pistol, aiming it at Leon's head. "You cheater! This was a hand-to-hand only fight! You're pissed that you got bested in your own element!" "No I didn't! Now any last words?" "Yeah....duck." Leon dropped to the ground as HUNK turned around in confusion. One of the railroad signs flew by, smashing him in his face, shattering the second lens of his helmet and damaging it severely. HUNK flew back, falling off the train and got swept under it as Leon breathed in relief, clutching his abdomen. "God...what a relief...."

When HUNK was knocked off the train I visioned it in slow motion :rofl:

Cool.. Less Jill and more Leon :|

When HUNK got hit I vision MK9 street stage fatality

Both updates were, *grabs camera* FANTASTIC!

My next update will be coming tonight most likely.

Things are going to get real. People are going to change. Hard decisions are going to present themselves. Decisions between good friends.

But are they friend? Or foe?

So be on the look out. I think you all will enjoy it.

Chapter 13: Strange Feelings

While Leon was recovering from his fight with HUNK, Jill Valentine was heading back to her safe haven in City Hall, bringing the disoriented Rebecca with her. She ran as quickly as she could, supporting Rebecca as she shouted at her "Don't you give up on me Rebecca! We're going to make it! I know losing a friend is hard! Trust me, I've been down that road plenty of times! You're going to have to move on." Jill huffed and puffed with Rebecca's arm over her shoulder, eventually making it to City Hall, bursting through the door to the safe haven. "Holy shit! Jill!" Carlos shouted. "No time to talk. Leon needs my help so I'm leaving Rebecca here and going back out there. She's still messed up because of an explosion she suffered. Her good friend Billy sacrificed his life to save her, talking most of the damage from the blast radius." Carlos nodded and took Jill from Rebecca when Jill turned to see Ada out of her bandages, staring blankly into the mirror. "Ada! Why are your bandages off?" Ada turned around and said, "My recovery was quicker than expected. I'm still running on massive stitches but I'll be okay. You said you're going back out there for someone named Leon?" "Yeah. He just got in a fight with someone from Umbrella corporation. He really needs my help." "I'm coming too then." "No! You can't! You're still injured." "I don't care. I can't let you go by yourself."

Jill sighed and nodded before responding, "Fine. Just please be careful." Ada giggled, remembering what happened before and said, "Shouldn't I be saying that to you?" Jill chuckled, "Shut up." Ada and Jill left the room while Carlos tended to Rebecca. They both headed out the entrance to City Hall when Ada got a weird feeling. "I feel like we're being watched." "What is this a movie? We're not being watched. You're just paranoid." "No. I'm alert. There is a difference. Paranoia can ruin the mission due to the unnecessary disruption in emotions." "Wow you really know your stuff huh?" "Yeah I was very well train--JILL!" Ada quickly pushed Jill out of the way when a purple tentacle pierced Ada's shoulder slightly. "Agh! Not this shit again!" Jill was on the ground and looked up to see the tentacle inflating slightly, like a fluid was moving through it as the bulge traveled towards Ada. When that bulge disappeared into Ada's body, another followed and did the same. "ADA!" Jill shouted, getting up off the ground. A few more bulges entered the woman before Jill pulled out her knife, getting ready to stab the slimy whip-like tentacle when it suddenly retracted into the shadows. Ada clutched her arm, falling to the ground in pain.

Jill quickly ran to her, getting on her knees and shaking her slightly. "No! You're not dying on me! We're not going through this a secon---," but then Jill looked at Ada's shoulder, noticing it was in prime condition. "But how? It was just bleeding a second ago!" Jill then looked at Ada's face, getting in closer. "Ada? Ada? Are you okay? Talk to me! Give me a si----," but then Jill was cut off as Ada's hand grasped her throat tightly, choking her. Ada's eyes then suddenly opened, Jill examining them to see that they were pitch-black. A great feeling of horror filled Jill's mind as Ada got up slowly, still choking her, lifting her up off the ground with ease. "Jill..........Valentine...." Ada whispered. The S.T.A.R.S member gasped for breath as Ada's hand was power by unnatural strength. She knew for a fact Ada was not this strong, being able to lift Jill up like a feather. Jill looked directly into her eyes, feeling a chill go up her spine as Ada's skin began to turn pale white. "It's really going to end like this?" Jill thought to herself, "Killed. By someone I love."

Suddenly, Ada turned her head to the right, seeing Carlos holding an assault rifle. "Ada?! ADA?! PUT JILL DOWN! NOW! DON'T MAKE ME SHOOT YOU!" Ada ignored him, turning back to Jill and tightening her grip as Jill helplessly flailed her legs, coughing her last breaths. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Carlos shouted as he began to fire his assault rifle, pumping bullets into the woman in red. Ada dropped Jill, letting her fall to the floor as she began to stagger, growling under her breath. Bullet after bullet hit her body but simply just bounced off as she turned to Carlos angrily whispering, "Perish...." Ada then dashed at him with inhumane speed, dodging his hail of bullets as she ran up the City Hall wall and then dropped down, appearing behind him. She clenched her fist and delivered a fierce punch to his mid-section, making him fly through the air and crashing into a phone booth, breaking the glass. Ada then slowly approached the booth, grabbing the metal support bars. She clenched and ripped the entire support system out of the ground, destroying the concrete beneath it. "Holy shit...." Carlos said softly, "Is this...Ada?" Ada then twitched her head to the side, grabbing one of the support bars. She used her hand to crush the metal, sharpening the end as she pointed it at Carlos. "Prepare...to...die...."

Ada was about to plunge the metal beam into his heart when suddenly she dropped to the floor in front of the confused Carlos. When Ada's body feel it revealed Jill, holding Carlos's assault rifle like a baseball bat. Carlos got out of the phone booth and brushed himself off asking, "What the hell happened?" Jill sighed, looking down in sadness. "That monster pumped something into her. I don't know what but it transformed her. Made her sort of like him. Like a less powerful, but faster version of him. I don't know but I could just feel the cold-ness emitting from her. Like I was living my worst nightmare." "Is she dead?" "No. She's still alive. A hit like that only knocked her out." "Then let's finish her off!" "NO! We cannot! I still love her! She's still Ada!" "Jill! Please! She's a monster now! Ada is gone!" "You don't know that! She could still be in there! Or maybe it's just temporary." Carlos sighed, grabbed Ada and putting her over his shoulder. "Fine. We'll watch her until she wakes up. But you have my word, if she attacks us again, I'm not holding back."

Last edited: