Resident Evil Fan-Fic: Jill's Last Escape

I wanted this update to create some balancing in the story and add a dark feeling in the mix.

I don't like it when the protagonist just blasts through everything. And because of the sick bastard I am I really did enjoy writing this part :twisted:

Yea, that makes a story real bland and boring when the protagonist just shits on everyone with out any problems along the way. I liked the update, but you know how I feel about Nicholai. I'm surprised you didn't add his ORC quote in there to make me mad :laugh:

Yea, that makes a story real bland and boring when the protagonist just shits on everyone with out any problems along the way. I liked the update, but you know how I feel about Nicholai. I'm surprised you didn't add his ORC quote in there to make me mad :laugh:

Nicholai Ginovaef UBCS D-platoon, B-squad.

And yeah originally when I had the thoughts for this chapter I was going to have Nicholai and Jill fight. Nicholai was going to get his ass kicked and escape by the helicopter somehow.

But then when writing the stairs scene ideas bloomed up. Those ideas were going to be included but I didn't want to upset anyone. Some serious unexpected evil shit was going to happen, probably aching a few hearts, so I toned it WAY down to this.

And I'm glad I did

I really am :neutral:

Okay without Vital's general bias self this chapter was amazing.

Putting the protagonist in there place is an excellent strategy and Shira exemplified it very well.

You were aiming to make me commit suicide weren't you? :|

Shit you probably would have :laugh:

Okay without Vital's general bias self this chapter was amazing.

Putting the protagonist in there place is an excellent strategy and Shira exemplified it very well.

Dude for real thanks man =D

I was hoping for some awesome feedback for this chapter :]

Even the heroes have their bad days 8)

Claire begins to kiss Jill romanticly...

iVital: *Runs and grab lotion*

Claire eats Jill..

iVital: You have to shitting me.. Not again :mad:

My reaction :cry:

Chapter 6: Realizations

Jill was left on the helipad, covered by the blanket, too discouraged and weakened to even get up. She had just been beaten and basically humiliated. Nicholai could have easily put a bullet in her head or simply threw her off the roof to meet a more horrific end. All the options suddenly filled Jill's head, making her cry a single tear that fell down the side of her face. Nicholai's departure from the helipad had attracted someone else and lucky for them, Jill had already cleared the path. The same door that Nicholai emerged from started to creak open, getting Jill's attention. She stared at it out of the corner of her right eye and shed another tear, figuring it was a zombie or someone else that would hurt her and she was in no condition to fight back.

The door finally completely opened and Jill noticed a familiar assault rifle. Out of the doorway came Carlos from earlier, looking around until he noticed Jill on the floor. "Jill!" Carlos shouted. Jill wanted to respond but she simply just couldn't. Carlos got to his knees and grabbed her, embracing her lightly. "Jill! What happened to you?!" Carlos asked, "Who did this to you?" Jill had no response, just facing Carlos slowly with a sad, tired look on her face. "It's okay Jill! I'm getting you out of here!" Carlos reached over and removed Jill's blanket, jumping at the fact that she was only in her mere underwear and bra. He took a deep breath, not wanting to seem perverted and moved his hand slowly across her body in order to judge her temperature.

Carlos could feel the goosebumps on her skin so he quickly slipped his hands under Jill, lifting her up off the ground after holstering her weapons and pocketing her clothes. Carlos then picked up the blanket and let it drape over Jill's body as she closed her eyes, finally feeling safe and comfortable. Carlos couldn't help but notice how calming it was to watch Jill finally be at peace after seeing the depressing sight of her crying as she laid helpless on the helipad. Jill slowly snuggled up on Carlos, letting him cradle her protectively as he walked down the flight of stairs with her in his arms.

After escaping the hospital with a few wounds from attacking zombies that Carlos was forced to push through, he arrived with Jill at City Hall, the nearest refuge that he could think of. He entered cautiously, finding a nice, warm office room to lay Jill down on the couch with the blanket wrapping around her. Carlos breathed hard, covering his forehead with his hand, beginning to think of who could have done this when he suddenly remembered that the helicopter that departed had a UBCS logo on it. Carlos was sure that it was Nicholai, his ex-fellow UBCS member that had gone rogue. He had received a report about this, hearing that Nicholai had slaughtered his whole team and lost contact with Umbrella HQ. After figuring everything out Carlos punched the wall, hard, making himself bleed slightly from his knuckles after they made contact with the solid frame. "If only I had shown up earlier!" he thought loudly to himself. "Jill had to go through all that and she could have been unlucky enough to be killed!"

Carlos sighed, clutching his bleeding fist when he turned around to see Jill sleeping soundly. The sight was quite harmonious and he got a good feeling in his heart, knowing that Jill was safe. If it wasn't for him, she could have died on the helipad from the cold or lack of necessities. Carlos wanted to stay with her until she woke up but he needed to find them a way out of this living hell. He reached into his vest pocket and removed some medicine that he had retrieved from the hospital to help her recovery. In his ventures he had also picked up a bottle of water that was sitting in an abandoned refrigerator in one of the doctor's offices. He was not going to let Jill die no matter what it took.

After stacking Jill's equipment on the office desk and arranging the medicine and water, he left a note, giving her instructions on what to do:

Jill please take these medicines I got for you but make sure you are at a good enough state to first. Basically, if you're struggling to read this note you just might need some more rest. Take your time because I will be out, looking for a way to get out of this hellish city for us. Please follow my instructions because these medicines will accelerate your recovery. Oh and forget about Nicholai. It's all in the past now and he'll get his just desserts eventually. I've got your back Jill, remember that.

-Carlos

Carlos then left the room, locking it from the outside to keep Jill safe and secure. He grabbed his assault rifle off his back, readying it and began to make his way out of City Hall.

______________________________________________________________________________________

[Four hours later...]

Jill Valentine groaned, sitting up slowly on the couch, having vague memory of what occurred last night after being attacked by Nicholai. She turned and got off the couch, rubbing her bottom to feel if the marks from the taser were still there. Surprisingly, they were not so she brushed off the soft cheek and turned to see Carlos's note that he left. Jill smiled softly, observing the medicines he had left for her, starting to take them one by one. Jill then realized that she could not make any more foolish decisions like she did at the hospital. She sighed for a second but then giggled to herself saying, "I'll have to properly thank that sweetie Carlos the next time I see him." She started to vogue in her underwear, looking at herself in a partially broken mirror. The experience with Nicholai was so horrifying that she really had to cheer herself up so she began to plan what to do with Carlos the next time she sees him. Jill began to get aroused, licking her lips sensually when she swiped her clothes off the desk, putting them on slowly. After getting dressed she lifted the note off the table that Carlos left her, kissing it, leaving a wet imprint of a pair of lips, and then she placed it back on the table.

Jill checked the bullets in her weapons, slipping the magnum back into her top and heading out the door. "I can't just sit here either. Carlos needs my help in finding an escape route. We need to both make it out of here and we need to take that hunk Leon and his companion Claire with us as well. Jill then heard a shuffling noise coming from the documents room. Inside, there was someone rummaging through the file cabinets. Jill couldn't make out the person's face but she noticed that they were wearing quite a distinctive red dress...

Spoiler:
Jill is not a slut. The only man she wants is Leon but she just has minor feelings for Carlos since he did indeed save her life. She'd like to show her light affection for him in more...personal way. Remember, this Jill is not like the original. This one is a lot more carefree, humorous, and outgoing but I guess you can tell that already

Nice Update kid :top:

Carlos is in looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove lol

Chapter 7: Guns and Roses

A chill ran through Jill's body. She could feel that the person was up to something and she received very negative vibes from it. Now Jill wasn't one to believe in these feelings but this one was explainable. She felt like if she entered that room, she would face a force more threatening than even Nicholai. After swallowing hard and tensing up, Jill took a deep, yet quiet breath and grasped her Samurai Edge tightly. "I can't lose this time," she whispered to herself, "Not after what happened." Her eyes closed, getting herself in the zone when suddenly she saw a hand waving to her across the hallway and she heard someone whisper, "Stranga! Come over here! Got somethin' that might interest ya." Jill took another peek at the figure in red but decided to play it safe for now. She tip-toed down the hallway, meeting the mysterious man who waved to her around the corner.

Jill became confused as a man, shrouded in a large coat stood before her, his face covered by a bandanna. "Welcome!" the man said, "I am a friendly merchant just lookin' to make some quick cash! I've got quite the collections of weapons, gadgets, and other things in my coat. Feel free to have a look!" He opened up his coat, revealing a mass amount of weapons along with the dozens he was carrying in the bag on his back. "Jesus! Where did you get all this?" Jill asked. "Don't worry about that stranga'. Just take a look." Jill simply shrugged and decided to browse the man's products. It was like he was prepped for five apocalypses. The man was selling grenades, pistols, shotguns, stun rods, knives, rifles, assault rifles, rockets, molotovs, armor, first aid, and much much more. Jill was about to just tell him that she saw nothing she was interested in until she caught site of one of her favorites, a simple lockpick.

She pointed it to happily and said, "That! I want that!" "Stranga? I lockpick? But I have so much more than that. Why pick the lock when you can just blow down the door with a quality RPG?" "I'm a master of lockpicking so I want the lockpick. How much?" The merchant sighed and then chuckled, "Okay stranga, just for you I'll take five dollars." Jill smiled and patted her mini-skirt, remembering it didn't have pockets. "Damn. I left my money back at my place." "Well how about a trade then? Whadya' sellin?" Jill reached into her stop, rummaging around when she pulled out a box of magnum bullets. "Stranga you got quite the storage space there. Why I couldn't fit more into a vest!" Jill blushed, asking, "Is this a fair trade?" The merchant took the magnum bullets from her and gave her the lockpick along with a box of handgun ammo. "But I only asked for a lockpick," Jill said, being confused. "Don't worry stranga, the ammo is on the house." Jill smiled wide and said farewell to the merchant, thanking him when she returned to the room the figure in the red dress was in. They were gone.

"Damn..." Jill disappointingly said, "They disappeared. I really wonder who that was. I've never felt such a presence before." After sulking for a moment at her missed opportunity she suddenly heard footsteps racing towards her. Jill gasped and turned quickly to see Carlos running at her. "Jill! You're alive!" he shouted happily. "Carlos! My knight in shining armor!" Jill ran to him and embraced him immediately, crying softly. "Carlos you saved me! I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you! That Nicholai...he...he...." Carlos hushed her, holding her close and tenderly before saying, "Shhhh Jill don't think about that. You need to move on. You're the reason I'm still fighting to get us out of here. It's up to us to let the world know why this whole thing happened. Jill sniffed, wiping her tears and nodding. Leon may have the looks but Carlos had the attitude and machoness that Jill looked for in a man. She reached up and stroked his cheek with the palm of her hand before moving in and kissing in softly but passionately. Carlos closed his eyes and received the kiss, kissing back to show his love for the beautiful S.T.A.R.S veteran. Jill lifted her leg, pressing it against his side before he grabbed the bottom of her thigh, helping her hold it in place she she pressed up even closer onto him. Carlos felt her soft, voluptuous body against his as he was on cloud 9. He didn't even think about their situation. All he wanted was to live the rest of his life with this woman. She had all the qualities he desired in a woman and she felt the same way about him.

Carlos wrapped his arms around her back, lifting her up and carrying her to the room she was originally sleeping in. "Jill Valentine. I think I'm in love with you," he confessed. Jill giggled, covering her mouth with her curled fist cutely as she responded, "Me too Carlos. I think I've been graced even in this hellish situation." "We're going to make it out of here Jill. That's a promise. I don't care if I have to take a bullet or be bitten by a zombie, I WILL protect my love at all costs." Jill gasped, never being showed such affection before. She grinned and pushed Carlos onto the couch. "You stay here. I have business I need to take care of." "If you're leaving then I'm coming too." "No. You need to stay here since this is our new safe haven. I'll be back, I promise." Carlos sighed and nodded, crossing his legs and relaxing on the couch as Jill headed out the door. Her new objective was to find that woman in the red dress. She knew she had a key role in all this. Jill pushed through the City Hall doors, walking a few blocks when she suddenly heard, "S.T.A.R.S...."

Spoiler:
Leon x Jill?

You wish :laugh:

Chapter 8: Sacrifice

Jill Valentine turned around to see the same Nemesis unit from earlier. "Don't you ever give up?!" Jill shouted, "You always show up at the worst of times! I JUST had an awesome, romantic moment with a man and you just have to show up and ruin my mood! Don't you have any consideration? Any manners?!" Jill continued to ramble on angrily, merely just annoying and frustrating the monster, causing it to roar loudly and toss a nearby trash can at her. Jill gasped and quickly dodged it, ducking and then she pulled out her magnum, delivering a fierce shot to the Nemesis's chest.

The Nemesis groaned deeply after receiving the bullet but recovered, showing off his near-indestructibility. "What the hell? It just shrugs off bullets, even from a magnum! Umbrella really pulled out all the stops on this one!" Jill said shockingly, "They really want me dead...." "S.T.A.R.S!" the creature growled. It ran at full speed at Jill, throwing a punch, hitting her mid-section hard. Jill grunted, tearing slightly and held the damaged area. "Holy...so much strength...." Nemesis threw another punch but Jill tilted back, letting it fly across the front of her face. She then did a back-flip, gaining some distance before firing at it with the magnum again, planning to unload the entire chamber. Nemesis got hit with powerful shot after shot as they penetrated its trench coat and entered his body. The monster groaned and grunted as purple blood emerged from the bullet wounds. The magnum was doing some real damage. "Yeah you walking sack of shit! You want some more?! I got plenty more where that came from!" Jill shouted, continuing to fire.

The Nemesis let out one last grunt before clutching its shoulder in pain, falling to its knees and then falling to the ground. Jill took a deep breath saying, "It's finally over. That wasn't too hard." Jill turned around and put her empty magnum back into place, beginning to walk away when she suddenly heard "...s.t.a.r.s..." behind her. "No...it can't be...." Jill said in horror. Jill tensed up and turned around slowly, seeing the Nemesis getting up slowly. It stood up completely, throwing its arms back in pure rage yelling, "STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS!!!" Jill became very pale, her heart beating fast. "B---B---But how can it s---s---still be alive?" Her mind started to bend and twist, beginning to lose hope. "Is it really unstoppable...?" Jill was about to completely submit when suddenly Jill saw a flare hit Nemesis in the back, it then exploded, causing Nemesis to roar in pain.

While tearing, Jill looked up in the direction the flare came from to see a woman standing on the roof of a liquor store in a red dress calling out to her, "You're not giving up are you?" The woman then pulled out an unfamiliar device that resembled a gun. She pulled the trigger and it shot out a grappling hook that hinged onto the phone booth next to Jill. The woman in red then pulled a second trigger on the grapple-gun, retracting the line, propelling her towards Jill. At high velocity, she flew through the air and then unhinged the hook, doing a front-flip gracefully, landing on her two feet next to the other survivor. Being embarrassed, Jill sniffed and quickly wiped her tears as the woman in red smiled at her. Jill felt safe but still threatened at the same time. Feelings she had never felt before began to run through her mind. She had no idea whether to attack the woman or trust her. Jill regained herself, breathing through her nose, asking, "Who are you? If you don't mind me asking." The woman looked off to the side answering, "Ada. Ada Wong." "Wong," Jill thought to herself, "She's obviously of Chinese descent. She's very elegant and so calm yet she feels like she's deadly as well." Ada was about to say something when she noticed the sound of Nemesis's feet hitting the ground as it began to approach them. "We don't have time to talk Jill. You seem to have quite a problem on your hands." "Wait, how do you know my name?" "Please. I know everything about you." Suddenly Jill felt very violated but she knew this was not the place, nor the time to argue and fight. "So, do you have a plan?" Jill asked nervously. "This thing seems unstoppable but everything has a weak spot. All we need to do is expose it." Jill nodded, loading her Samurai Edge, focusing herself as Ada loaded her TMP. "Are you ready Jill?" "Ready. Let's do this." "Hmph. You seem confident." "Well yeah, now that I have back-up." Ada smirked and aimed her weapon at the B.O.W, beginning to unload a barrage of bullets as the Nemesis roared. Jill aimed her Samurai Edge and began to do the same, aiming for the creature's head to ensure critical damage.

"You're quite the marksman Jill. I never thought the master of unlocking would be such a good shot like your partner Chris Redfield was." "How do you know all this?!" "What? Chris received a medal for pistol marksmanship about three months ago?" "That information wasn't released to the public!" Ada giggled slyly and said, "The information doesn't need to be publicized. I have my ways of learning about people." Jill was about to respond when suddenly a zombie grabbed her foot. As she struggled frantically to get free Ada quickly aimed her TMP at the zombie's head, firing, turning the zombie's head into a pile of mush as the blood splashed onto Jill's leg.

Jill sighed in relief, her heart beat slowing, saying, "Thanks." "No problem. You can never tell if these things are really dead without a headshot." "Yeah I've had those kinds of experiences," Jill responded, recalling her experiences in the Arklay Mansion Incident. "Yeah you're quite the veteran zombie kille---." But Ada was then cut off as a hand gripped her neck tightly and lifted her off the ground. Jill watched in pure horror as the Nemesis strangled her as she pleaded for help. Ada was then tossed in the air and made contact with the electricity pole's power generator, electrocuting her profusely as Jill cried, watching the damage being done. Ada's body was similar to that of a lightning rod, absorbing all the fierce electricity as the smell of burnt flesh filled the air. Jill covered her mouth in sadness and shock, not being able to assist her until Ada's scorched and fatigued body fell to the ground, smoking slightly. "ADA!" Jill screamed. Crying at her hardest, Jill rushed to her body but something suddenly grasped her ankle.

As tears furiously ran down Jill's cheeks, she looked down to see a tentacle around her ankle. Jill screamed at the top of her lungs in terror as she was pulled to the ground and the Nemesis dragged her closer and closer to it. Her hands clawed at the ground but nothing was in reach even to merely slow down the forced pulling. Nemesis had finally got her close, lifting her up, upside-down as Jill thrashed and kicked, trying to free herself as her top was littered with tears of sadness, grief, and frustration.

Nemesis then lifted his other arm, causing another tentacle to emerge from the palm of his hand, aiming at Jill's head. Jill's eyes widened, realizing that she was to accept the same fate as her former comrade Brad Vickers. She whimpered, closing her eyes. "S.T.A.R.S," Nemesis growled, moving his arm back to deliver the final blow. After readying, Nemesis thrust his arm forward at an intense speed when suddenly Jill was knocked out of his grip.

Jill fell to the floor in front of her roughly, hearing a piercing sound. A sound like a sword piercing human flesh. After that she could heart spurting and digging. The sounds were purely atrocious. Jill turned around and saw Ada standing before her, smiling at her with the tentacle penetrating her mid-section. Blood was dripping from her mouth profusely. Jill was completely speechless, seeing Ada's red dress soaked in blood. She swallowed hard and started to pour tears out of her eyes as Nemesis lifted up Ada, turning her around to finish her off. Ada's body trembled from the intense shock she was going through as she retrieved a frag grenade from one of her holsters. Her hand then met a knife in another holster, retrieving it as well as she pulled the grenade pin, shoving it into the Nemesis's mouth as she stabbed its tentacle, causing it to release her, her body dropping to the ground. The Nemesis frantically tried to remove the grenade but to no avail. It exploded, throwing him back and annihilating half of its face. Ada was lying on the ground in a small puddle of her own blood.

Jill screamed, "Ada! Ada!" as she crawled quickly on all fours towards her. When she reached her body she lifted her head up. "Ada! Please! Answer me!" Ada slowly opened her eyes, spitting blood out of her mouth as Jill observed the gaping hole in her body. "J---J---Jill?" "Ada! You saved me!" Ada chuckled, still in an immense amount of pain. "I guess I did. I never thought I'd do something like that." "Don't talk," Jill said, "Save your breath." Jill moved her hands onto Ada's wound but Ada pushed them away saying, "I---don't thing I'm going to get through this one Jill." Ada coughed one more time. "It...was really nice....meeting you." Ada when closed her eyes, her head becoming limp in Jill's arms. Jill looked up and screamed into the night sky, "ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

your a fan of ada yet you kill her off!?

even ViTaL is shocked by this what has the damn world come to!?