16 Costumes

So, other than the UMK3 costumes, we're getting MK2 costumes. So basically, more ninja costumes.

**** that
I still have a little light of hope left. I just did counting and found out that all together there are only 14 costumes shown which leaves 2 more to be non ninja costumes

Here are the costumes

Smoke UMK3
Ermac UMK3
Noob UMK3
Scorpion UMK3
Rain UMK3
Sub-Zero masked UMK3
Reptile UMK3
Scorpion MK2
Reptile MK2
Ermac MK2
Mileena MK2
Sub-Zero MK2
Kenshi alt
Skarlet alt

I still have a little light of hope left. I just did counting and found out that all together there are only 14 costumes shown which leaves 2 more to be non ninja costumes

Here are the costumes

Smoke UMK3
Ermac UMK3
Noob UMK3
Scorpion UMK3
Rain UMK3
Sub-Zero masked UMK3
Reptile UMK3
Scorpion MK2
Reptile MK2
Ermac MK2
Mileena MK2
Sub-Zero MK2
Kenshi alt
Skarlet alt

I'd also add:

- Rain alt
- Jade MKII

There already is a Jade MKII. It was with Kitana's MKII.

Yes, my bad, then Fredy Krueger alt.

Isnt Rains alt UMK3??? thats what I thought at least

also Mk2 Jade came out already on consoles

As far as Rain goes, I wouldn't be surprised if he had an alt AND a Klassic ninja costume, since he is part or the 7 UMK 3 ninjas.
NRS logic is easy to predict.

Last edited:
I agree rain would get an alt and his klassic look im curious to see if they give freddy an alt and wtf it would look like.
I wish they would make the UMK3 ninja's available for the consoles via connecting the vita to the ps3 or sumthin at least that would solidify a buy for me.

We got Jade UMK3, too :laugh:

EDIT: Oh nvm, guess you caught yo mistake in time

Yeah,
I realized that no one said anything about Freddy getting an alt, and quite frankly wouldn't put it past NRS to do something like that.

I agree rain would get an alt and his klassic look im curious to see if they give freddy an alt and wtf it would look like.
I wish they would make the UMK3 ninja's available for the consoles via connecting the vita to the ps3 or sumthin at least that would solidify a buy for me.

If the other ninjas got alts and Klassics, I don't see why it would be any different for Rain, seeing that he's on the roster.

I AM a bit shocked to see that the Trophy for DLC alts is only for Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain.
There's also NO visual sighting of Freddy's alt costume on any of the Vita costume trailers.
I wonder if they scrapped the idea of Freddy having an alt, for someone else.