Based on pictures we've already scene:
1. UMK3 Scorpion
2. UMK3 Sub-Zero
3. UMK3 Reptile
4. UMK3 Smoke
5. UMK3 Noob Saibot
6. UMK3 Ermac
7. UMK3 Rain

Since we already have MKII Smoke/Noob Saibot & Trophy Icon Shows MKII Reptile.
8. MKII Scoripon
9. MKII Sub-Zero
10. MKII Reptile

11. MKII Mileena (Already seen in pics)
12. MKII Skarlet (Why not? Ermac has his MK1 costume.)
13. Alt. Skarlet (Already seen in pics)
14. Alt. Kenshi (Already seen in pics)
15. Alt. Rain (Just a guess)
16. Alt. Freddy (If not, he'd be the only character with one costume.)

This sounds about right.

SocialAutopsy said:
And after the initial Mortal Kombat Vita sales and the hype dies down, they WILL be available for DLC for PS3 & 360.

How do you know?
Boon said no more DLC for MK9.

Ed Boon tweeted this 2 hours ago.

jjong.gif

Wow.

I would think that they would release it on consoles after the Vita version releases...

Are you really that shocked??? This has been said for almost a year now

To be honest, when I first saw UMK3 RAIN on the PSVita, my first thought also was "Maybe it'll be time-released DLC."
The possibility of NRS keeping the Vita costumes exclusive, for a certain time period, to boost Vita sales is not too far fetched.
Pat explained in another thread, though, why it wasn't possible from a business perspective.

I really don't think it'll be MK2 ninja costumes but it is possible. I think with palette swapping and shared animation which is cheap and easy, they'll at least give us a costume for cyber smoke since it was in such high demand. Hell maybe that will even be the challenge tower reward, but I have high hopes for him and I think boon will throw it in there just to make us happy. If it is just the mk2 ninjas I will definitely be sporting my -_- face.

And after the initial Mortal Kombat Vita sales and the hype dies down, they WILL be available for DLC for PS3 & 360.

I can wait that long for DLC. It would be stupid for them not to make it for the console gamers. I would happily pay for more DLC for this game. Just give me another season pass.

I really don't think it'll be MK2 ninja costumes but it is possible. I think with palette swapping and shared animation which is cheap and easy, they'll at least give us a costume for cyber smoke since it was in such high demand. Hell maybe that will even be the challenge tower reward, but I have high hopes for him and I think boon will throw it in there just to make us happy. If it is just the mk2 ninjas I will definitely be sporting my -_- face.
Sorry dude
Well im not sorry, others misery arouses me. I know this trailer doesnt show them all but it hints everything and the fact the MK2 ninjas are in