Will SFXT sell more than MK on the Vita

C-Sword

MK got competition

Seth Killian confirms that Street Fighter X Tekken will be the first ever Playstation Vita title to support 3G online multiplayer, currently games only allow you to check stats and download missions via 3G. But Capcom are paving the way and are actually making 3G useful.

If you managed to watch the entire interview Seth also confirms that Street Fighter X Tekken for the PS Vita will support some sort of Augmented Reality feature.

As you may know, MK9 on the Vita does not support 3G.

MK got competition

Seth Killian confirms that Street Fighter X Tekken will be the first ever Playstation Vita title to support 3G online multiplayer, currently games only allow you to check stats and download missions via 3G. But Capcom are paving the way and are actually making 3G useful.

If you managed to watch the entire interview Seth also confirms that Street Fighter X Tekken for the PS Vita will support some sort of Augmented Reality feature.

As you may know, MK9 on the Vita does not support 3G.
queue expert analysis from people who infact really no nothing on 3g complaining it wont be worth even playing using it. It is possible to play games on 3g, I was playing mk on my PS3 with a dongle and using my laptop as the router, to be honest the experience was no different from my regular broadband. My broadband doesnt suck either. I would say stability would be an issue when moving about but it would work well depending where you are. I also reckon sfxt will sell more, simply as I have read if you get the vita version you get the disk locked content on you console without having to pay extra. Costumes everything. Compared to how much it costs to buy everything seperate and how much a portable version of the game costs, if you had a vita you would be a fool not to. Of course if you like sfxt

MK Vita will also have augmented reality -- however, it is only going to be included in the training mode and will need to be unlocked. I vote for MK over sfxt

I think NetherRealm Studios dropped the ball by not including the 3g I was considering purchasing the Vita for mk9 but Wifi isn't available where I work so there really isn't a reason to buy it now. A price drop on the 3g vita may change my mind though.

Screenshots of SFXT on the Vita. Does it look better than MK? But the real question is does it run 60 fps? :)

10_vitasfxt05.jpg

10_vitasfxt09.jpg

3G online play? I'd like to see how well it works, 3G is not super reliable and why MK didn't have it. Anyone who has used a 3G network knows this, and I don't see this at all being a killer feature. NetherRealm could have enabled it, but it would have not been fun instead they make sure you have what is likely a good connection first.

If the PS Vita had LTE, then it'd be easily considered a great feature, but the Vita doesn't have LTE.

I think it looks good, not great. But the backgrounds look the same as MvsC3 with a big static background instead of detailed 3D backgrounds.

Yeah, thats what i meant, they look like still pixelated pictures.
Oh well, sfxt on consoles looked awful in the first place imo
Mk on vita has way better lighting. And is fully animated, also the 3G online thing, i cant imaginate the whole issues that will cost. There will be so much lag.