Is any game more violent than Mortal Kombat?

I was going to say Thrill Kill but it was already brought up. Was that game ever actually released?
It almost was. However, EA bought out the game's publisher, and upon seeing Thrill Kill on the release schedule, they looked into the game and were so appalled by the game's extreme content that they cancelled the game at the last minute on the grounds that it was extremely bad for the company's image. Furthermore, EA found the game so repulsive that they even refused to sell the rights to the game.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I was going to say Thrill Kill but it was already brought up. Was that game ever actually released?

I don't think that was released. However, I do want Belladonna from that series to be a character in MK11 as a revenant (since Thrill Kill is about characters from Hell).

MK's violence and gore is too over the top for me to take it seriously. I feel games like Manhunt is more violent than MK for having a realistic vibe to it.

MK's violence and gore is too over the top for me to take it seriously. I feel games like Manhunt is more violent than MK for having a realistic vibe to it.

I'd want a realistic fighting game that is as violent as Manhunt and should take place in the hood.