Raiden getting a new costume?

C-Sword

Like James Remar in Mortal Kombat Annihilation, Mortal Kombat fans can expect their Raiden to look different in the PlayStation Vita version of Mortal Kombat, as well as all the other characters, as new costumes will be available for the handheld version.

Since the game is being dressed up in a new platform, NetherRealm Studios decided that dressing the characters up in new outfits would go well with that. So Vita-owners who love Mortal Kombat, push those Christopher Lamberts out of the way and get ready for some new fashion.

http://www.gamepodunk.com/page/inde...ombat-gets-fashionable-with-new-costumes-r487

BTLC3a.gif

hopefully it's something that pays homage to big trouble in little china

With all this stuff the vitas getting, the komplete edition doesn't sound very complete lol.

I wonder if a few months after the mk for vita releases, the komplete edition owners will get some of this stuff as free dlc, and everyone else will have to pay to get it.

UMK3 costumes for the ninjas doesn't bother me as much.
Hell, I could even let the whole DLC character costumes pass by.
Other non-ninja characters getting costumes, though, is major bull-shit.
Especially if the other characters getting the costumes are the Original 7 (Raiden, Lui Kang, Kano, Sonya, Johnny Cage).

With all this stuff the vitas getting, the komplete edition doesn't sound very complete lol.

I wonder if a few months after the mk for vita releases, the komplete edition owners will get some of this stuff as free dlc, and everyone else will have to pay to get it.
NRS, why do you hate consoles so much? WHY U RELEASE UNKOMPLETE KOMPLETE EDITION????