Cyrax slower?

I want to learn a new character and Cyrax seems promising but for some reason I want to play in his human costume. I noticed off course that his cyborg and human costumes have different animations for different moves. Like the Net attack; instead of it shooting out of his chest, he sort of crounches down and throws it.

Is it me or does it seem like the human costume is slightly slower when it comes to his special move animations?

Cyrax is many things but being slow is not one of them. I'm not a 100 percent sure but I've heard that his human net is faster

Maybe it's just me, but there are some combos that seem to work with Robot Cyrax, but not human.

i believe the start up on his (cyblax) specials (net, buzzsaw) are slower, but have quicker recovery.
the teleport is faster though.
his bombs also roll further allowing for combo's that normal cryax cant do.

i played some offline games with Tony-T and he was telling me about it,
ask him if you want more info.

and i think (not sure) but cyblaxs strings SEEM faster

Exactly right theres a few things on robo cyrax that work and wont with human. Check testyourmight.com in the cyrax forum or tom bradys living guide. They explain in detail. Mind after buying living guide im highly dubious over paying for advice from someone who hasnt really got far in the mk9 tournies