Rain and Noob with brutalities should be in here

Patrick123

They should make a patch for umk3 that gives us Rain and Noob with brutalities in mortal kombat arcade kollection. Dont yall agree? If yall do call nether realm and tell them to make one!

This is Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection, not Mortal Kombat Playstation/SNES/N64/Genesis/Saturn Kollection. Rain and Noob were NEVER playable in the Arcade version, and neither were Brutalities. If you want either of them in your UMK3, then go play the Genesis/SNES versions, or go play MK Trilogy. The point of the Arcade Kollection was to include Arcade versions ONLY!

Is that understood? Good! Now someone close this sorry excuse for a thread before I pull out the Troll Spray!

It'll never, ever, ever happen. They would have to actually hack the original arcade ROMs to do this, which would be a huge pain in the ass and leave the game unbalanced as a result. Seriously, don't even take the two whole seconds you would need to send them a tweet about it; it's a waste of time.

To put it another way, if they're not going to bother taking the time to fix the sound issues in the collection, there's no chance they'd go out of their way to add extra content for free, especially when there isn't even an easy way to do it.

Should release a balanced mk trilogy with online that would be fun. Getting crushed by kintaro in 4 moves

That'd definitely be a more reasonable request. I'd still like to see them do something with Trilogy, personally, but who knows if they even have the source code for that anymore. They'd probably end up having to re-build the whole thing.

Still probably won't happen, though. Oh well.

Yeah that sounds better. Put the normal trilogy what do yall think. Its a ps1 game so there is a way to put it on the store. The normal trilogy was a lot better.

I think it is a good thing that MKT's Noob Saibot and MKT's Rain are not here - they are unbalanced as hell.
If i could choose the additions NRS can make with patches, i should say they better tweak two things in AI 1) set throw reversal t0 40% instead of 80 and 2) make AI not able to start chain combos when you in the air - it is ridiculous, sometimes you jump on Jade (for example), she run under you on the other side, jump and somehow start her biggest chain combo. How many people can do the same, and how many of them can do this every freakin time, i think even Check is not THAT awesome with his timing.

Plus they can fix arenas sequence of appearance - i'am sure alot of people tired to play at the same 5 stages again and again and again. At the very least they should make Subway as first arena you play at, so you have 10 arenas before these 5 UMK3 ones appears.