games you never completed

Sky Valley

got this far into Metroid Prime 2 and then just gave up on it. Of course it's been years since I've played it and could possibly get past it now. But still. This shit made me too mad. I prefer the first game anyway.

so yeah, were there any games you either got stuck on and never completed, or just lost interest and never completed?

Too many to count, lol. I pretty much just play games to play through the beginning and stop when dying. The only time I play through an entire game is when I play through it without continues or quicksaves.

Resident evil 2 (Leon B and Claire B)

Rayman 3, but it's on the XBL marketplace for 5 bucks

CoD:MW3 was to lazy to play campaign mode and mainly played Multiplayer

GTA: San Andreas, Killing big smoke in the airplane mission was to hard so I gave up.

Saints row 1 & 2 My brother took them back :(

Borderlands - Boring for me
Spiderman 2 - I regret that shit till this day
Spyro - Was too little to finish it
Crash Bandicot: Back in time - Same as Spryo
Mario on Gameboy - F*ck Peach

That's about it so far as my memory will allow me

Spiderman 2.... The finale boss battle is F*cking impossible. That sun thing always screws me over.

Adding Mario 64, just couldn't beat the Lava level :(

aww man, where do i start

Syphon Filter

Simpsons Hit and Run

Ratchet and Clank(Only one I've cleared was Size Matters)

Spider-Man 1 & 2

Resident Evil 5 (don't plan on clearing it becuz I dont like it)

Grand Theft Auto(s) (just like to mess around)

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins

Tomb Raider 2 and sequels

and many more...

this makes me feel bad :(

I seriously doubt many people finished Grand Theft Auto alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way

oh and the only gta game i ever finished was san andreas. i remember playing gta4 online but almost never playing the single player except for if i was running around killing stuff. probably wasnt even 25% done the game.

Too many to name...I have a bad habit of moving on to the next game, when I get stuck or burned out.

1. Any SNES game I used to have except for Samurai Shodown, SSF2, and Donkey Kong Country
2. Herdy Gerdy - I got stuck on The Lost Bear level. Timed missions are especially frustrating to me.
3. Makai Kingdom - I lost my copy :(
4. Alundra - I got stuck at the Ancient Shrine
5. Okami - My reason for stopping has nothing to do with the game...My PS2 controller registers the "select" button whenever I press "x", which rendered the game unplayable until I can fix it. I want to give it another go in the future though.
6. Kinetica - I'm simply not good at racing games.
7. Evergrace - I wanted to like this game, but I could not enjoy it anymore
8. Jak II - I got up to the final boss, but I didn't care after a while.
9. Shinboi - cool game, but damn it tests my patience.

Borderlands because I thought it sucked
Saints Row: The Third
Persona 2
MGS: Peace Walker
Digital Devil Saga
Hannah Montana
Red Dead Redemption

**** that game. That game sucks the shit out of my *******. Red Dead Redurrdurr was awful. No likable characters, Marshton's son was a ****** and the story sucked. I hate Red Dead. It didn't deserve all the love it got.

Dude...

Raisins_Face.jpg