DLC Characters Not Accessible

Hello,
Does anyone have a solution for the problem I am having? I purchased the Mortal Kombat game with the DLC characters and the season pass. I have completed the campaign but I am not able to access the characters (freddy, rain, etc). Is there a certain button I should press while on the player selection screen or something? Any helpful response would be appreciated.

Hello,
Does anyone have a solution for the problem I am having? I purchased the Mortal Kombat game with the DLC characters and the season pass. I have completed the campaign but I am not able to access the characters (freddy, rain, etc). Is there a certain button I should press while on the player selection screen or something? Any helpful response would be appreciated.

Try downloading the DLC characters again.
It SHOULD fix the issue.

The DLC character select screen should open up like this, when you highlight Cyber Sub-Zero, if you have downloaded the characters:

MK9 select screen.jpg

Thanks for the response, but I have tried re-downloading the DLC characters before by getting a new code from gamestop. Though, I did it before I had completed the campaign, so maybe that has something to do with it. I'll try it again, but I do not think that it will change anything. But thanks again.

Have you downloaded them from the store in you region? I know eu mk dlc wont work with a us copy vice a versa