MK Trivia

DarkL said:
In MK2, what would happen if you did Reptile tongue fatality on the Armory stage?

The ground would "move", kind of like one of those moving sidewalk dealies.

Okay, I didn't know you were all waiting on me. We hadn't really been following the normal "answer the question and ask your own" formula, so... yeah. Anyway...

Who can tell me all the circumstances behind the "Fergality" in MK2 for the Genesis? This of course includes how to execute the actual move itself.

Pathetic. I can't believe no one knows this. You all disgust me.

Anyway, for anyone who cares, you'd have to put in the "Test Modes" code and access the hidden menu. There you'd set the arena to the number "6" (the Armory) and on the last page of the menu you would check the option "Oooh, Nasty". After all that, you chose Raiden as your fighter, and when it was time to finish your opponent at that battle that takes place in the Armory, you'd hit "back, back, back, block". If you did it right, your opponent would turn into an odd looking little man with the head of Fergus McGovern (the head guy of Probe, who developed the Sega versions of MK2) that emitted smoke.

Hmm I was wondering who this was what it was for until now:

46.gif

Well I wouldn't of known since I never had the Genesis version.

EDITED: OH SHIT SORRY! I DIDN'T SEE THAT I MEGA BUMPED THIS! PLZ DONT NEGATIVE ME!
In what order does Khameleon morph?

Don't worry Freak, I've been waiting forever for somebody to come up with another question. I think on its year aniversary is the perfect time to bump it.

Now heres my guess: There's no specific order.