Rate the last Movie you saw.

Human Centepede 2
9/10

It would've been better with color! But overall, it's on of the NASTIEST movies I've ever watched. I wanna see part one.

^ lol thats one messed up movie. That director has got some serious issues :laugh:

Assassination Games - 7.5/10

Hanna - 8/10

Merantau - 9/10. Loved it. Best fight sequences and an interesting story to boot. Almost as good as The Raid: Redemption, but nothing is gonna top that. At least I doubt it.

The Raid: Redemption - 10/10. My new favorite movie. I've seen it twice this month. Can't wait until the blu-ray releases, I plan to watch it every day.

Immortals - 6.5/10

4/10 for Immortals

It dd not make a lick of sense to me. I get that this guy wanted to unleash the titans but so much shit was going on that it was ridiculous. Plus the fight scenes didn't really jazz me up either. "From the producers of 300" my ass

Merantau - 9/10. Loved it. Best fight sequences and an interesting story to boot. Almost as good as The Raid: Redemption, but nothing is gonna top that. At least I doubt it.

The Raid: Redemption - 10/10. My new favorite movie. I've seen it twice this month. Can't wait until the blu-ray releases, I plan to watch it every day.

I really want to see The Raid: Redemption. I notice that Merantau is on netflix I'll have to check it out.

I just watched the decedents 9/10 Mr. Payne has out done himself again. Final cut rights ftw!

Last edited:
I thought Wall-E could have been a little more subtle with its message but overall I enjoyed it. As far as the more recent Pixar films, I felt like it was the best one other than Ratatouille

Anyway, A Low Down Dirty Shame - 7/10. The ending and plot were both pretty predictable and straightforward, but I loved Jada Pinkett's and Keenen Ivory Wayans' scenes together

Melancholia 8/10

For you that are into art films, here you go. A great film with character study and the human psyche, love and impending doom. The cinematography is brilliant. If you have ever seen Antichrist, you know what I am talking about.

Spoiler:
Lol, not the real trailer but this fan made trailer sums up the film.