Rate the last Movie you saw.

Just got home from seeing Iron Man 3. It was okay, lots of laughs, but part 1 is still easily the best one.

FYI, 2 seconds of Linden Ashby near the end.

My favorite German film is Run Lola Run. It shows how little things can make a huge difference, in an awesome way.

Well, I was looking around Netflix and I stumbled across this movie. This version was made in America, and bases its plot around the same as Run Lola Run. The title had Lola in it as well and the main character's name was Lola but this movie was American.

And based around lesbians.

I don't even know. I had nothing else to do, so I decided to watch it to see how it fared up to the original and I figured out it doesn't have shit on the original. The plot isn't suspenseful like the original's was, but this woman named Jill Bennet is beyong gorgeous, so I decided to finish all of 1 hour and 10 minutes.

If it didn't have Jil Bennet, I wouldn't even have finished it.

6.5/10 for the movie

11/10 for Jill Bennet

-5/10 for her being a lesbian, lmao

Iron man 3 : 6/10 had laughs, decent action scenes but the mandarin was ruined, ending was overly cheesy and too many important things not explained

Star Trek Into Darkness :9/10 I'm not a star trek fan. I really liked the 2009 film and thought this one looked good. I really enjoyed this one. The characters were all enjoyable with a little mix of every emotion thrown in successfully and had a more memorable villain this time around. The story was very coherent and the action and special effects were amazing. It may not be the most memorable film but there's not much more to ask from from a summer block buster. What I thought iron man 3 shouldve been.

Star Trek: Into the Darkness : 8.5/10

Epic : 7/10. Had lots of expectations for this one but it ended up being just about average.

Hangover Part III: 8.0/10 Mad hilarious. Way different approach from the 1st two movies, but the same laughter was there. The beginning had me cracking up.

Fast & Furious 6: 7.5/10 Pretty intense action with a few twists and turns (literally). At least it finally ends the whole Interquel Saga that occurred before Tokyo Drift, story-wise.

Iron Man 3: 8/10

Sure, they could have done a better job with the Mandarin, but I was more pissed off that:

Spoiler:
Tony destroyed all his Iron Man armor suits and removed his arc reactor at the end.

He went the whole Batman bullshit "I quit" route, and that sucked MAJOR ass.
TDKR's ENDING sucked total ass because of that shitty part, and so did the ending for Iron Man 3.
Heroes don't quit.
F*** you.
You take the responsibility as a hero until forever.

If Kevin Feige or Shane Black knew that RDJ didn't want to do a 4th Iron man, they could have given him a better send-off than that.
There's NO need to destroy all of the Iron Man suits and completely remove the arc reactor.
That's just a bullshit cop-out for a reboot with a new actor for any future Iron Man film.

Last edited:
Hansel and Gretel (2012 Horror Film)
8/10

I want to watch the Hansel and Gretel of Jeremy Renner and the lady who played as Dark Phoenix in X-Men: The Last Stand.

Fast and the Furious 6

9/10

Great movie, but some of the shit they do is BEYOND ridiculous. But that's what makes it entertaining.

Vin Diesel straight goes E. Honda at one point of the movie.

And the runway...

fast-and-furious-6-runway-length.jpg

funny-Fast-Furious-runway-long.jpg

Would you believe that I fell asleep after like 20-30 minutes to an hour when I went to see the newest Star Trek? I've never seen any others before BTW.

Saw Man Of Steel
pretty good. 8/10???

About as good as you can do a superman film, cause it's hard to make him interesting on film, and they pulled it off. Lots of well done Clark Kent backstory drama, but a whole lot of action as well. Some real big epic scenes when he's flying, and I thought the film's overall look was cool. Some scene transitions were somewhat abrupt in certain spots though. It's not as good as the trailers made it out to be and I think a lot of people will agree on that, but still a good film.

The critics don't seem to like this film (yet the audiences already do) and a major complaint being it's "too serious", but I cant help but think most of them are old farts who cant get over the fact Christopher Reeves and the 70's are dead. They already made a tribute film for that crowd and that was Superman Returns (which sucked) Although I do admit I'll miss the old theme song.

Last edited:
Saw Man Of Steel
pretty good. 8/10???

About as good as you can do a superman film, cause it's hard to make him interesting on film, and they pulled it off. Lots of well done Clark Kent backstory drama, but a whole lot of action as well. Some real big epic scenes when he's flying, and I thought the film's overall look was cool. Some scene transitions were somewhat abrupt in certain spots though. It's not as good as the trailers made it out to be and I think a lot of people will agree on that, but still a good film.

The critics don't seem to like this film (yet the audiences already do) and a major complaint being it's "too serious", but I cant help but think most of them are old farts who cant get over the fact Christopher Reeves and the 70's are dead. They already made a tribute film for that crowd and that was Superman Returns (which sucked) Although I do admit I'll miss the old theme song.

Man of Steel: 10/10

Now that's what I call a awesome action movie. I like the backstory when Krypton's ending,especially with some action before the planet's destruction, also his somewhat strained relationship with Pa and Ma Kent after Jonathan told him about where he really came from. Also, him and Jor-El's parting words were very valuable to Supes upbringing. Anyways, definite must-see movie.

This is the End: 8.5/10

Definitely funnier than Hangover 3. I've never expected a few secenes, especially at the end. Crazy and hilarious.

SLC Punk : 8/10

Really enjoy this one, the overall plot may not exactly be complex, as it's a narrative story about past experiences of partying and other people the narrator has come across in his life. But Matthew Lillard's acting is just great, he really brings his character and the movie to life and lets you know what's going on in his head. He appears to be just a dumb party animal at first, but you realize he's actually quite smart and theres alot more to him than meets the eye.

Theres once scene in particular I really appreciate, when he's at this one party with "a strange vibe he didn't like" with the weird hippy family where he slowly starts to realize he's getting bored of his lifestyle and he feels forced to think about the future. It's kind of a haunting surreal scene that's also psychologically real and relatable too though. The movie's ending is pure bittersweet, but I liked it and thought it was necessary to the theme of the film.

God Bless America : 8/10

Been wanting to watch this one for a while now, I had really high expectations for it, and I'll admit I was a little disappointed, but still I enjoyed it. The movie is about as offensive as it gets, but it does it in the right way. The main character criticizes this generation of America as the "Oh no you didn't just say that" generation, claiming people have become so offensive and mean spirited for the sake of being offensive and mean spirited. And that's what I liked about the film, It sort of realizes it's a bit hypocritical as shocking as it is, but it's a satire and attacks the people who are assholes and the country's obsession with being assholes.

It's a satire that's not meant to be taken completely serious either, it's over the top and not exactly realistic all the time. A good way to think of it is like a live action south park episode. I really enjoyed Bobcat's Goldthwait's World's Greatest Dad as well, and hope to see more from him as a writer/director. He's got talent and a lot to say.