MK Komplete Edition PS3 Custom Soundtrack Option

MK9

"Komplete Edition"?..... I think NOT! First off...

How the hell did they screw the PS3 users over ONCE again by NOT including this feature in this game? Okay.. I understand that perhaps due to time constraints that they were not able to include this feature in the final build of the ORIGINAL version of this game released last year.. but HOW THE HELL do they forget about it in the "KOMPLETE" version? Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry pissed off!!!! And secondly... The NEW alternate costumes that are for the VITA version (UMK3 ninja costumes and others) are ALSO not available for the console versions of the "KOMPLETE" edition! Its funny because I know these costumes are on the disc, YET, they they give no way of unlocking them?.... I would have easily spent an additional $60 CAD to re-buy this game just for the fact that they would allow the custom soundtrack feature in this version... BUT THEY DIDNT! BOO TO THEM! Let me and MANY others down ONCE AGAIN! Also... I would have loved to play this game again with the NEW "VITA VERSION" alternate costumes!.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr MIDWAY.... OOPS! I meant NetherRealm!... What are your thoughts people? And I apologize if there is already a post on this! I havent been to TRMK.ORG in MONTHSSSSSSSSSS and I couldnt find a post like this in the threads...

Komplete edition came out before the Vita version so that's why they didn't include them(MK3 costumes + DLC ALTS), second it's just a sound track you could probably google the songs and find them for free lol

My thoughts are that you're being a whiny cry baby over stupid things. Costumes? Custom Soundtracks? Honestly, just play some music through a different audio source at the same time you're playing and it's essentially the same thing.

Komplete edition came out before the Vita version so that's why they didn't include them(MK3 costumes + DLC ALTS), second it's just a sound track you could probably google the songs and find them for free lol

I dont think you read everything properly! ALL the VITA costumes ARE on the Komplete Edition disc! My bro hacked the PS3 version of the game and found them! All of them! So why if they are on the disc are we NOT allowed to use them? Perhaps a download from PSN will allow its use for later on in the future... And ALSO, you dont understand what a custom soundrack feature is do you?... It means you can play your OWN music in the backgroung of the game instead of listening to the music the game currently has! Look at my thread and you will understand ( http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/17430-OFFICIAL-MK9-CUSTOM-SOUNDTRACK-for-PS3 )

My thoughts are that you're being a whiny cry baby over stupid things. Costumes? Custom Soundtracks? Honestly, just play some music through a different audio source at the same time you're playing and it's essentially the same thing.

Hey buddy, EAT MY BALLS! I dont need your BS!

I dont think you read everything properly! ALL the VITA costumes ARE on the Komplete Edition disc! My bro hacked the PS3 version of the game and found them! All of them! So why if they are on the disc are we NOT allowed to use them? Perhaps a download from PSN will allow its use for later on in the future... And ALSO, you dont understand what a custom soundrack feature is do you?... It means you can play your OWN music in the backgroung of the game instead of listening to the music the game currently has! Look at my thread and you will understand ( http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/17430-OFFICIAL-MK9-CUSTOM-SOUNDTRACK-for-PS3 )

Sorry for misreading :laugh:

but still, like Viking said they're just costumes they don't affect gameplay so you're still playing the same MK plus you probably wont even pay attention to they fact that Mileena has her MKII because you will be focused on the match, and the same goes for the Soundtrack. I understand that you're pissed that its Disc locked content, but it's not like you're paying EXTRA for it.

Sorry for misreading :laugh:

but still, like Viking said they're just costumes they don't affect gameplay so you're still playing the same MK plus you probably wont even pay attention to they fact that Mileena has her MKII because you will be focused on the match, and the same goes for the Soundtrack. I understand that you're pissed that its Disc locked content, but it's not like you're paying EXTRA for it.

But I wanted the custom soundtrack option in the game this time around!.... Just doesnt sound so "Komplete" to me! It was promised the first time and they mislead consumers! Its actually a VERY big deal to me to have that option in the game! Anyways, I havent played MK9 since 3 months after its original release of the game last year and I wanted so more things to get me back in the game! Even though I have every DLC costume and every DLC character already, I wouldnt have minded to spend another $60 to buy a game that I already have if it included the custom soundtrack option or UMK3 ninjas + Extra costumes

But I wanted the custom soundtrack option in the game this time around!.... Just doesnt sound so "Komplete" to me! It was promised the first time and they mislead consumers! Its actually a VERY big deal to me to have that option in the game! Anyways, I havent played MK9 since 3 months after its original release of the game last year and I wanted so more things to get me back in the game! Even though I have every DLC costume and every DLC character already, I wouldnt have minded to spend another $60 to buy a game that I already have

We can't always get what we want, especially from greedy game devs these days <_<

Maybe they will add it in MK10? All I can say :)

My horrible attitude? How about your fu**ing horrible attitude? I was stating my opinions/concerns and all you could say was dumb sh*t! I dont need your negative BS! Move the f**k on loser!

Concerns? They stated plainly what the game was going to be. The original game with all dlc added in. As well as the character soundtrack and the movie. No where did they state that it would come with extra costumes and the ability to play with custom soundtracks. You weren't mislead you just didn't look into the product. And yeah, unfortunately a large portion of the MK fan base is as short-fused and whiny as you. It's the reason why everyone laughs at us as a community.

Hey buddy, EAT MY BALLS! I dont need your BS!

chris_redfielded.jpg

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Love your soundtrack stuff but do you really have any proof that the extra kostumes are on the komplete disc? been hearing plenty of BS rumors about this and no proof what-soever...