Michael Bay ruining the new TMNT movie?

Shredder is a random Asian guy. Doesn't matter even if he was black, because Shredder has no personality in this movie, he just kicks the shit out of the Turtles.

I thought he was a white guy in this movie? It's possible I'm retarded, the last time I bothered to check anything about the movie was way back in it's early stages where reports were that he was that skinny, ugly white guy.

Either way, it shouldn't be hard to make him awesome, he's the fcking SHREDDER. The original guy will forever be the sickest Shredder ever.

I thought he was a white guy in this movie? It's possible I'm retarded, the last time I bothered to check anything about the movie was way back in it's early stages where reports were that he was that skinny, ugly white guy.

Either way, it shouldn't be hard to make him awesome, he's the fcking SHREDDER. The original guy will forever be the sickest Shredder ever.

He was going to be the white guy but they changed it so the white guy is like a student of Shredder's now.

i saw the movie. i hated it. so many problems i dont know where to start. the turtles looked hideous i hate that theyre so big and ugly and the story was a mess aggggh such a bad movie michael bay the prick

Eh if you go into the movie light hearted I think you'll like it. If you go in cynical and ready to dissect you might end up hating it.

I watched it and thought it was pretty ok. Sure the plot was generic, but overall I had fun with it.

Laughed a few times so IMO it was worth the money spent.

BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY!!!!!

They are, without a doubt, the grandest reason I am going to watch this movie.

I'm so glad that I didn't waste money to see the first movie and that it came to Netflix.
I'd be pissed if I wasted money to see the first film.

Not gonna lie, though, this looks like it could be leaps and bounds better than the first garbage movie.

I think Michael Bay did an alright job with this one it looks a whole lot better than the first one by far, I actually liked the first one but it had it's problems. Like the lack of the turtles in the first 30 minutes that was lame in my opinion. So hopefully this movie will make up for it. I am crossing my fingers that this will be good. Megan Fox still looks hot so that is a plus. Oh and it looks like she may have a brief nude scene. I don't know if that will stay for too long once it hits DVD's and Bluray's they may cut it out.

I think Michael Bay did an alright job with this one it looks a whole lot better than the first one by far, I actually liked the first one but it had it's problems. Like the lack of the turtles in the first 30 minutes that was lame in my opinion. So hopefully this movie will make up for it. I am crossing my fingers that this will be good. Megan Fox still looks hot so that is a plus. Oh and it looks like she may have a brief nude scene. I don't know if that will stay for too long once it hits DVD's and Bluray's they may cut it out.

Lol. There is NO WAY she has a nude scene. Lol. This is TMNT. Silly guy.

Michael Bay, blowing up childhood since the first Transformers movie.

What the hell? Lol. The first Transformers movie was INSANE. and totaly AMAZING. He messed up all the other ones after that, but the first was one of my most favorite movies of all time.

Megan Fox does nothing for me. I can see why other people think she's attractive, but I'm not down.

Shes not pretty to you? Hahha. Yes she has terrible acting sometimes... but shes soooo yummmmyyyyyy

The most disappointing thing about this movie was there was only ONE mention of their favourite food. The turtles LIVE on pizza. Come on.
Otherwise it was an enjoyable movie with a good enough plot.