Michael Bay ruining the new TMNT movie?

After watching the Angry Video Game Nerd review, the alien plot is not THAT bad. Like he said, the ooze was alien in origin, which is what made the turtles transform. If he goes that route, that's cool. But I think he said the turtles themselves will be alien, so still. I dunno. My rage calmed down a lot, so I'm just going to wait on more info before I spaz out again.

Yeah, I think the rage took over a lot of people and we jumped the gun, lol. It was the whole OH MY GOD, MY SHOW, IT IS GETTING BAY'S DICK UP IT'S ASS but I am willing to give it a chance. I didn't really like what he did to Transformers but I didn't really rage over it. I am a fan of both franchises but I love TMNT more so the anger took over a lot more easily.

I don't mind the alien thing....as long as they don't LOOK like retarded aliens and still actually look like turtles, as well as if they don't come down on a ****ing spaceship. TBH, there is not really anything 'non-alienish' about giant turtles. I know the story, I am not saying they ARE aliens, I am just saying it is somewhat passable because they ended up being big walking, talking turtles....that know martial arts. Whatever, as long as they stay in the form we know them best as and the whole alien thing is incorporated in a good way, cool.

My main rage will be two things: how they make Donatello and if Shredder is in it. Those are my two favorite characters and I will **** someone up if Donatello is done terribly and if Shredder isn't in the movie at all.

Those are my two favorite characters and I will **** someone up if Donatello is done terribly and if Shredder isn't in the movie at all.

Agreed.
I was pissed that Shredder wasn't in the 2007 animated film either, or any of the notable villains, for that matter.
Hell, it would've been nice to have at least seen Baxter Stockman.

On top of that, if Shredder IS in it, Bay better not make his shit plastic or CGI (talking about the outfit). Shredder in the movies looked PERFECT, he better keep that shit up.

ninja-turtles-shredder.jpg

Oh my god, imagine if he makes the spikes CGI because they shoot out or some stupid shit like that?

Also, when I was looking for that picture, I found this awesome April art:

TMNT01.jpg

Looks like the same guy that did the sick Shredder art.

Those are awesome, but his turtles look a little weird, like they are old men (turtles), lol.

Still, dude has serious talent. Happy to see Casey Jones is included in his collection. Still think his Shredder is the best Shredder art ever.

EDIT: Also, the picture of Bebop is ****ing badass. he was always my fav of the two. Rocksteady kinda looks like a wuss in his pic lol.

Last edited:
Those are awesome, but his turtles look a little weird, like they are old men (turtles), lol.

Still, dude has serious talent. Happy to see Casey Jones is included in his collection. Still think his Shredder is the best Shredder art ever.

Yeah.
My favorites from that collection are Casey, Shredder, The Foot Clan soldier, Baxter Stockman and April O'Neil.

David Rapoza. Love this guys art. He did some He Man as well. Check out his Deviantart page: http://davidrapozaart.deviantart.com/. I also would love Shredder in the movie, along with Dimension X characters and Bebop and Rocksteady. The Shredder in the original movie though, I loved his demeanor, but that helmet man. No reason for it to have been so big

Oh my god, his ****ing Skeletor just made me so wet, that is awesome.

Oh my god, SAMURAI PIZZA CATS.

This guy is welcome in my pants.

David Rapoza. Love this guys art. He did some He Man as well. Check out his Deviantart page: http://davidrapozaart.deviantart.com/. I also would love Shredder in the movie, along with Dimension X characters and Bebop and Rocksteady. The Shredder in the original movie though, I loved his demeanor, but that helmet man. No reason for it to have been so big

I wouldn't mind seeing his version of some of the MK characters.

Scrapped TMNT movie script leaked

The script includes a character named Colonel Schrader, the head of a secret military operation run by an army nicknamed “The Foot”.

Casey Jones and April O’Neil are now dating and in high-school. The two have reached a crossroads, as Casey is an unambitious slacker, while April is becoming an intern for CBS. Casey is also described as being the protagonist of the film – not the turtles.

The Turtles crack a variety of “updated” pop-culture jokes, making references to Kermit the Frog, cellphones, and the Kung Fu Panda movies.

Casey and the Turtles eventually travel to Dimension X, where the four reptilian warriors discover they are members of a Turtle-like extraterrestrial race (and not mutants, as they previously believed).

http://screenrant.com/ninja-turtles-...script-review/

Michael Bay's response

http://www.comicvine.com/news/michae...script/145147/

Scrapped TMNT movie script leaked

The script includes a character named Colonel Schrader, the head of a secret military operation run by an army nicknamed “The Foot”.

Casey Jones and April O’Neil are now dating and in high-school. The two have reached a crossroads, as Casey is an unambitious slacker, while April is becoming an intern for CBS. Casey is also described as being the protagonist of the film – not the turtles.

The Turtles crack a variety of “updated” pop-culture jokes, making references to Kermit the Frog, cellphones, and the Kung Fu Panda movies.

Casey and the Turtles eventually travel to Dimension X, where the four reptilian warriors discover they are members of a Turtle-like extraterrestrial race (and not mutants, as they previously believed).

http://screenrant.com/ninja-turtles-...script-review/

Michael Bay's response

http://www.comicvine.com/news/michae...script/145147/

Saw that, Colonal Shrader? What a joke. But this leak script from was like 2 years ago, so it has most likely gone through an overhaul. Hope so atleast.

How was it from 2 years ago? I only saw it pop up last week.

Awful, awful pile of shit, either way.

Nevermind, I read this. From this response.

Second question: Does Michael Bay think February was a “long time ago?” The script that was illegally leaked online and widely reviewed had a 1/30/12 date, which would seem like almost 2 years after Bay and Platinum Dunes were attached to the project in LATE MAY 2010.

Yeah. Definitely NOT going to see it. My childhood memories are going straight to hell from this. I've seen the 80s-90s and 2003 [excluding Fast Forward (I think I like this the most, but that's just my opinion) cartoon series, and the live action movies years back (also the CGI version). Plus, I've played most of the TMNT games (my favorite is Turtles in Time).

Such a damn shame. I just hope that Bay doesn't overdo it with the re-imaging.

Michael Bay and Jonathan Liebesman's Ninja Turtles reboot is casting up. Last week, Alan Ritchson (Aquaman from Smallville and soon to be Gloss in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire) was the first actor picked (as Raphael). Now the other three (teenage mutant?) ninja turtles have also been selected.

Pete Ploszek will play Leonardo, Jeremy Howard will play Donatello and Noel Fisher will play Michelangelo in the film. These will be performance capture gigs that, according to Deadline, should result in a "more sophisticated Avatar-like approach."

Clearly, the filmmakers are not going for big-name talent to play the turtles, leaving that role to be filled by Megan Fox (who was previously cast as April O'Neil). Reportedly the villain Shredder will be picked soon as well.

Ninja Turtles is scheduled for a June 6, 2014, release.

source: ign