New MK9 Trailer for PS VITA

"YEAH GUYS, I know you're all just BURSTING with excitement for DLC for a damn near year-old game, so we're just gonna release these pack of costumes for consoles that we should have released months ago and charge for them!"

.... We all have our dumb moments <_<

Leave me alone, but what's wrong with giving them to us for free? lol

or atleast unlocking Skarlets Alt..

One of their goals for MK9 was to make the game in the community more competitive.

So far there really hasn't been much reason to return to the game. A new costume pack would just be a treat to the fans and hold the competitive fighters over until the release of a new game, which could be a few years...

I think they would still make money off of it. It would be on the marketplace and wouldn't take too much effort to port. + Nostalgic MK is always marketable.

Dude, I'm legit mad right now.. Stupid Vita get's Mileena's MKII costume along with DLC Alts.. They would make a huge profit off a costume pack 2 for the console versions.

You and i both, im pissed that the Vita gets all those UMK3 Costumes along with MK2 Mileena and MK2 Skarlet which are 2 players that i play the most with Damn it! :(

And the Skarlet picture has been rumored for a while now, so that one costume could be it or not.

I just want to see these additional 16 costumes to be released for the Console versions of MK9 origional and MK9 Komplete. I dont care about all that extra content released on the Vita I just want the costumes

I just want to see these additional 16 costumes to be released for the Console versions of MK9 origional and MK9 Komplete. I dont care about all that extra content released on the Vita I just want the costumes

I agree, maybe they will be nice to the fans. that would be huge treat to celebrate MK's 20th!

The release date is supposed to be May 2nd? It was pushed back 2 weeks for some raisin.

Huge treat? I'd like more costumes, but I would say there's better stuff to release as DLC to celebrate MK's 20th anniversary *cough* Cyber Smoke *cough* Portal stage *cough*