New MK9 Trailer for PS VITA

Is that Kira?

nv9lxi.png

I think it is Skarlet's alternate costume.

Not really impressive. And surely not really worth it. They just lowered the quality of the graphics and added 5 or so costumes and some gimmick easy challenges that you'll beat in 5 minutes and then never play them again.

That's lame, I know they're trying to increase sales for the vita version but what's wrong with trying to make a little extra off the console fans? I would love to spend 800 MS points on Mileena's MKII and some other Ninja MK3 outfit..

Yea, I'm mad..
Im mad too that is not fair, i love to play with Mileena and Skarlet and some how i knew that Mileena MK2 costume was gonna be released on the PS Vita, im whilling to spend $10 on MK2 Mileena and UMK3 Male Ninja Palette swaps if they released them for the PS3 and Xbox 360 :(

The release date has been pushed back to May 2nd, I was really hoping that it would be released in April. There's also no demo planned.

This is from someone who has played the game:

''The game handles quite well. Simpler power moves such as a Sub-Zero freeze or Scorpion spear feel trickier to perform since the thumbstick is smaller, so it might take a little time to adjust. But even on the small screen, it looks as bloody and grisly as ever.''

I won't be getting a Vita any time soon, but I sure as hell will be purchasing this game.

Also, déjà vu on the Kira discussion.

liked the new stuff. also loved the new costumes. idk if they'll be exclusive to vita but I don't think so.. the classics were supposed to be pre-order bonuses as well and they were all DLC after. I believe mk9 will have one more round of DLC, probably not new fighters but costumes and such. the UMK3 outfit looked sick on Rain

Hans sounded so bored in that interview
And what the hell is up with Sektor's teddy bear eyes?

I'm still mad that we're not getting UMK3 and MKII costumes for MK9 on the console version...

Somepony with Twitter should legit ask Ed: "Skarlett's alternate costume is already on the console's disk. Is there any reason why we're not getting it?"

It's been like 8 months or so and they're to lazy to release on disc content, but they have no problem porting the game over to the Vita.