who do you reckon should've been 4th dlc character?

Who should've been 4th dlc

• Total voters
Robo Smoke the reason they failed to include him is beyond me HE IS IN MK3 FOR FK SAKES! but no instead we get Freddy FN kreuger!

well rain was the most requested male character.. he got in...
frost was the most requested character on 2 forums.... and came close second on another forum to tanya...

so between tremor and havik.. any of them would've been great... they couldve made havik in this game maybe make him like freddy kruger or someone iconic so he'd be talked about... but instead they went lazy way and got in a guest character... who i think is stupid in an mk game... .... there is definetely a spot for tremor as there is no charcter with earth power

Seriously.
Wtf :laugh:

He probably saw someone's created character in SCIV and assumed it was a trailer for V.

Im serious Ed Boon posted a trailer recently with Scorpion and Sub Zero as Guest Characters in SC5 look back 2 weeks on Ed Boons Tweets and see for yourself

Im serious Ed Boon posted a trailer recently with Scorpion and Sub Zero as Guest Characters in SC5 look back 2 weeks on Ed Boons Tweets and see for yourself

Ed Boon says it and you say it's gospel, well I'm telling you now, it's ********! Ever heard of a feature called Create a Character? It has been in every Soul Calibur game since Soul Calibur III! It is therefore possible to create everyone from Mario to Adolf Hitler!

You don't pay attention... do you? Ed was joking. And it's very clear that they were part of the create a character feature.

the reason why there was no cyber smoke in mk9 was because instead of smoke getting turned into a cyborg, sub-zero did. if they would have had cyber smoke in mk9 there would have been no cyber sub.

but ya havik would have been good for DLC. im not missing anything about tremor.

Frost would have brought in mOre new people. I say we are at least due another round of dlc third party, the very least boss unlocks

It's a small secret dream of mine that they'll announce a new quartet of characters and I'd definitely be happy to have Tremor as one of those. They did great things with Skarlet, I'm sure they could make Tremor worthwhile.

Throw in Tanya, Fujin and Frost (if she's who people want) and I'd be happy to hand over some more of my cash to NRS. Although I haven't played a MK prior to this one since Ultimate MK3, so my interest in these is just purely aesthetics (they look cool), I have no clue about how they actually played.

You know a more intimate side of her than I do..... when she's with me she's just the cool red chick who fights well and bathes in blood, no eating disorder, no funky drug habit and never any mention of sex, still it works fine for what I want to do with her. :O)

I no think Skarlet all that bad, though, I talk about every character regardless of whether I like them or not :turbonaughtdy_1: