anyone who plays dc universe online want 2 start a mk league

royal pimp

dc universe online has gone free to play on ps3 and pc .. and i made a character that resembles Mileena.. and I want to start a mortal kombat league.. so characters who look like from MK on ps3. you know how dc came to mk well now i want mk in dc ^_^

2r6gxtx.jpg

short preview of what the game is about

That's a pretty nice Mileena bro. :cool:

yeah the only thing i dont like is posture, i chose powerful, it looks like how kitana would stand, theres a flirty stance too. but if i wanted to change to flirty stance i'd have to buy it with real money which i might do haha

i need mortal kombat league names

throw me some mortal kombat league names... its for dc universe online.. i made a charcter like mileena and now looking to form a clan but need league names ,

so far i have 'let's dance', deadliest warriors, chosen one,
or say some suggestions

heres an old pic
2r6gxtx.jpg

I have to go with 'Deadly Alliance' as well. It just makes sense. Regardless.. I might be up for this. I've been wanting to try DCU but the download time kinda turns me off from it :l

hmm i like deadly alliace.. i was going to go with flawlessvictory.. but deadly alliance is better... stupid thing is i rolled hero although i made mileena and i cant switch sides.... there are a lot more heroes the ratio is like 4:1 hero to villian.....

anyways yeah the whole game is free on ps3.... but if you want to be a legendary memeber and have access to all the dlc and everything else without restrictions then you have to buy montly, 3 monthly or 6 monthly fee... it really is worth it, i subscrbed to 3 months... after you're legendary subscription expires you're on premium access.... but if you do not pay for anything then you're entry level is free and that sucks lol

i made deception but it looked funny.... so i went with deadly alliance... anyone who makes a toon wanna join.. lemme know ur toon name

I'm gonna download it tonight and I'll join.
I started to download it last night, but it took forever and I had to go to work, so I said f**k it.

Since I don't have work tomorrow, I'll DL it tonight FOR SURE. ;-)

guys there something i shoudlve said b4... if ur from us.. youll be put on us server, if ur from europe youll be on eu server... im from uk.....