Official Adele Thread

Love Cowboy

Feel free to flame me all you want for this, I don't care.

There is something special about this woman and it's driving me crazy right now.

I love Adele.

I dropped to my knees to worship her when I first heard "Chasing Pavement" on VH1.

Adele is awesome.

She is one of the VERY few singers WHO CAN ACTUALLY SING. Her voice live sounds almost exactly the same as her albums, which is something a lot of these pop stars can't seem to grasp.

Genuine talent right here, and people who talk about her weight are fools. This is about the MUSIC. Who cares how heavy the person signing it is. She is very pretty.

Coming from someone who generally dislikes female singers, I can't deny the immense beauty of this woman's voice. The biggest problem is now my wife knows I like her and will end up playing her stuff too much. :(

Adele is awesome, I'm not afraid to admit it and I listen to some weird and heavy music (the screaming stuff adults hate and dubstep most people can't listen to sober lol). Her lyrics are amazing and she can sing like no other.

Here's what I like to see though, a heavy 'metalcore' cover of good pop music though.

Adele finally has brought some talent back into the pop genre (even though i really don't consider her pop)

She doesn't need fancy choreographed dances, background dancers, flashy light shows, smoke machines, changing outfits every song.

All she needs is a mic and her live band, and she kills it better than any live pop act today, hands down.

I'm not a fan of her songs, but I'm not going to deny her talents. She has an amazing voice.