Chess Kombat

Shirayuki Mizore

It was a nice little feature. Would you like to see it return in future MK games to play online and offline? I'd play it with friends just for kicks.

Video for those who don't know of it:

I would love for it to return! It was a cool new addition imo. But it was broken too, if I remember correctly, there was a way to win in 3 moves. :laugh:

Perhaps if it is more balanced out with some more strategy and maybe even RPG elements, I would want it back for sure.

I would love for it to return! It was a cool new addition imo. But it was broken too, if I remember correctly, there was a way to win in 3 moves. :laugh:

LOL I never heard of that!

But yeah an RPG element added to it would be sweet! Imagine people playing Chess Kombat at EVO? That would be so awesome to watch!

Chess Kombat was a cool feature but I liked Puzzle Kombat better.

Still, it would be awesome to see Chess Kombat come back!

I was actually really impressed with how fun puzzle kombat was. me and my friends use to play that shit for hours and not even play the actual game lol.

Yes I played the heck out of this feature. Bring it back. And the costumes for the cool kharatcers. And also bring back the story. And Havik and Onaga and Li Mei

I remember playing this mode for the first time with my friend way back when. He chose all his characters thoughtfully,

And then I made all my pieces Shao Kahn like a douche. I won

Chess Kombat?

jizz_face_by_LoveRush.jpg

I love this feature. It really fun to play! I remeber I'd played this for hours. I still play this game from time to time when I get bored. Fun game:).

Chess Kombat was a cool feature but I liked Puzzle Kombat better.

Meh, it reminded me too much of that Street Fighter one Capcom made :l.