When the servers will be closed?

cherry_cola

I don't know how things work. I was wondering: when do you think (if you think it's going to happen soon or later) they'll close the servers so people cannot play MK9 online anymore? Things like that happen? And, if that is the case, what about the leaderboards or personal stats? Will everything related be deleted?

Thats a good question actually. I think aslong as enough people are online they will stay open. People were playing svr06 along time after it was released

I have yet to play a 360 game in which the servers have been shut down. Hell, even if no one's playing it they still stay up.

I have yet to play a 360 game in which the servers have been shut down. Hell, even if no one's playing it they still stay up.

The ONLY exception is original Xbox games, because those servers were shut down. Which sucks, because I miss Halo 2.

Playstation game servers never shut down, no matter how old they get. There are still PS2 games that have their servers up and running still. Also, yes, MKDC servers are still up and running. On PSN, there are actually about 200 people playing at any given time you get on MKDC online. I was surprised. Anyway, for those worrying about the servers shutting down, you need not worry. It will never happen.

Halo 2 was the only FPS I took to MLG.

I know alot of people hate Halo 2, but I enjoyed that one the most out of all of them.

I just didn't like the community.

Halo 2 was the shit, all of the maps were good. Reach is nothing but shitty ass forge world maps. Halo 2 also my MLG game. I took it too seriously and ended up just hating the game for a while, I don't plan to get supersrs with games again.

Halo 2 was the shit, all of the maps were good. Reach is nothing but shitty ass forge world maps. Halo 2 also my MLG game. I took it too seriously and ended up just hating the game for a while, I don't plan to get supersrs with games again.

which MLG did you go to? I was at MLG New York in around 2006 I believe.

would be sick if we met eachother and didn't know it.