Average/Moderate Player looking for people to fight and train with on XBL

Isaiahthedude

What's up guys,

First post here so I'm not sure what to expect but here it goes. I started playing MK9 a few months ago and fell in love with it instantly. It's not only the first MK I've truly played but my first real fighting game (Besides Smash Bros or something). I've played and learned from my buddy and I think I'm getting out of the "noob" zone but still would like to up my game.

Thing is, all my friends don't want to play anymore and every match I finally connect to on XBL will be either a total beat-down or I'd win and the other would plug pull.

So I'm trying to not just find someone to play against, but someone to learn from. Anybody that would want to have fun playing good old MK9 but at the same time learn from each other to better our skill would be amazing.

So if someone would like to come on and play with me that would be really great, my gamertag is Isaiahthedude.
Message me anytime! Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Isaiahthedude.png

I won't be on anytime soon :laugh: it's too late, maybe tomorrow and who do you main?

Oh no worries then!
I am comfortable with mostly Kung Lao, Ermac and Sub-zero but can play others.
I started with Ermac but realized that he isn't the ideal character to have as a main so I'm trying to find the right fit at the moment.
As of right now I'm trying to have Sub-zero as a main but who knows lol.

What about you?

hi guys.

i would love to play against a op Tier :=) im good but not a pro. So if someone would like to teach me a bit more ? Tido84 is my PSN Id. Oh and im from Germany. So European Users only;) thx.

Oh god, we are going to have some fun :p
I've gone ahead and already added you.
See you around!

I've added you. I haven't played the game competitively in a long time so I'm awful at it now, but once I care to get back in the game it shouldn't take me long to better myself. Maybe we can play some games in the future. =)