Sonya and Kano

danduffy

just playing story mode again, and got to the bit where sonya and jax are talking about kano, sonya said we trusted him, then jax said we all trusted him, then sonya says ' but i was the one he used '

did sonya and kano have a little thing going on ??

or am i just thinking too much into this.

heres a vid of the scene go to three minutes in to the vid

Well you see

At a Christmas party sometime back at the Special Forces headquarters, Sonya was extremely drunk and Kano was all like,
"Well butta me dingo I might as well hit that before I off her team"
And with that Sonya and Kano had an unforgivable one night stand

:rofl:
Truth is I don't know, maybe she fell for him.

I personally think that Kano was a fake agent for the special forces a long time ago. During the mission that Sonya's first partner was on, Kano killed him and betrayed the agency.

That's why it was hard for Sonya to get a new partner, and how she tried so hard to keep her current partner.

I personally think that Kano was a fake agent for the special forces a long time ago. During the mission that Sonya's first partner was on, Kano killed him and betrayed the agency.

That's why it was hard for Sonya to get a new partner, and how she tried so hard to keep her current partner.

This.

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Nice job Armon :congrats:

Yup, exactly what Armon said. Also by 'use' could mean that he used Sonya's trust to meet the ends of the Black Dragon clan.