Skullgirls

So I decided to DL this game. The graphics look a whole better than I remember. Haven't picked a main yet, it's either going to be Valentine or Ms Fortune.

Valentine is tits.

Her air mobility is damn good but her damage scams heavily. The cool thing about Skullgirls is that you can just pick both like a thug

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If you pick two characters I think you're health decreases but your damage gets higher

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Three-character teams have the lowest health and damage per character, but have the highest health pool overall, have potentially greater versatility by having two partners to assist the active character, and inactive characters recover health. Single characters have a lot of health and increased damage output, but still the smallest health pool, cannot recover health, and no partners to assist them. Two-character teams are the middle ground.

Interesting.

Man, I really have to get use to the movement in this game. It feels.......weird. It's been a while since I played a non-NRS fighter.

The online scene is still alive. Ranked is still cracking but lobby matches were dead. Played three matches and got creamed. I got a a lot of catching up to do :(

I finally bought Skullgirls for the PC.
Hot damn, I just.

Yes.

It feels so good to be back, now I just need to learn how to do my Valentine combos, again :mad: