Skullgirls

Killing characters is so important in this game so I try to Maximize all of my damage or at least get position and momentum.

I remember dropping a combo to kill this Filia and she ran it back on both of my characters, Niggga, salt was all over the house.. I didn't talk to anyone the entire day.

Didn't talk to anyone the whole day :rofl:

Damn son lol.
I did that against a Ms. Fortune player. Wasn't as mad cause we were both good players.
I don't ge too salty in this game cause I know what I'm doing which feels good

My pride, it can't handle losing anymore. My execution is good, I have a good understanding of the game and it's mechanics, now I just have to use what I know and apply it online. Thinking of things that I should've did after losing is like squeezing a lemon over the salty wounds.

I came SO close to beating this Peac0ck yesterday, I was reading his fireball patterns, staying on the ground and timing my jumps to get over his Napalm shot assist, but I didn't use my J.HK enough to Anti-air him into a combo. Doing that alone would've won me the match.. :c

Yeah that sucks.
My main goal right now is to rematch zidiane5.

He is God with Cerebella.
He kicked my shit in when I first got the game.

I must challenge my master before I continue on my path

:rofl:

You sound like Vigilante in the Injustice thread, he turns a simple gameplay discussion and turn it into some Fable 3 RPG shit.

I feel you, though. I have a Peac0ck player on my friends list. I'll just play him for more experience I guess.. The sodium chloride will eventually stay in the kitchen.

Well Yung, I played the trial. In the trial, they only allow you Filia and Cerebella.

This games feels like the in-between of MvC2 and MvC3 >_>

That's a good thing, and a bad thing.

Good thing is, it's not completely MvC2.

Bad thing is...it's still kinda like MvC2.

So, buying it would be a gamble, and I don't know if I'm about that life.

Also, why can't you pause the game in arcade mode? ._.

You can't pause cause you didn't buy the game lolololo.

Also I'm glad you actually tried it.
Idk just let your hype meter tell you how you feel

They're pretty straight forward though, lol.

DP Motion + Punch = Filia's DP
QCB= Hairball, Can be done in the air.

Well, that's all of her notable Specials, and you have to tweak controls to do supers without having to press two buttons on your pad.

I played online today, Yung. Got bopped, but I didn't care. I feel more comfortable playing with Parasoul now, I can hit my BnBs consistently online if there isn't any lag. Now I have to work on my Movement and placing my self in positions where my normals beat out theirs.

I should've never mention those guys who beat me today, I want a salty run back.

I blame Xbox lag.. :cry:

They're pretty straight forward though, lol.

DP Motion + Punch = Filia's DP
QCB= Hairball, Can be done in the air.

Well, that's all of her notable Specials, and you have to tweak controls to do supers without having to press two buttons on your pad.

I played online today, Yung. Got bopped, but I didn't care. I feel more comfortable playing with Parasoul now, I can hit my BnBs consistently online if there isn't any lag. Now I have to work on my Movement and placing my self in positions where my normals beat out theirs.

Rep that Parasoul my good sir.

Also :rofl: @Shira's Wolverine talk.
Try holding the start button Shira. Not to sure but try anyway

Reping my Red headed Mix-up Queen :love:

Shira, did you know that training mode is unlocked in the trail too? You can mess around in there and I think the pause menu works there.

Why are you worrying about shitting? It'll take a good year or two to digest Ji--

I mean Chinese food.

Shut up, it's a insider..

Yung, have you ever heard of Skull Island in Cerabella's storymode? I read somewhere that you can get their by perfecting everyone in her story mode.