Skullgirls

I'm not getting the game.

I'm playing the trial first.

If the gameplay ass, I pass.

I'm so kewl I rhymed.

Bah, Filia should have gotten a Yukiko color swap.

Last edited:
D--D--D--Double postin' like a boss!

If I do like the gameplay, there's approximately a 99.92367% chance I'll be trying to learn Cerebella, since she's the hard hitter.

Hit hard or go home.

So I'll be counting on you, Yung to guide me through all this fvckery.

If you say so :roll:

Man, There's hardly ANYONE playing this game online over XBL anymore and most of my training partners are playing other games :c

You're an ass hole, I want you to know that.

Recently found out that Valentine is the worst character in the game, and she's only good with assist.

Still don't give a shit though, I'll low tier this time only for tits.

:rolleyes:

You're an ass hole, I want you to know that.

Recently found out that Valentine is the worst character in the game, and she's only good with assist.

Still don't give a shit though, I'll low tier this time only for tits.

:rolleyes:

laughing.gif

I didn't even know that lol.

I knew she had lol damage but whatev.
I mean seriously a tier list for SKullgirls :laugh:

There's a List, but it's kinda irrelevant because everyone is viable with a good assist.

Val needs a lock down assist to get in and stay in, My main BnB is a corner carry combo so I can just abuse my High/low rest or either just DP assist if they jump out and they're back into the same guessing situation. The only thing that's bad about Val is her defensive options, she has none, lol. Her reversals are beyond bad and unsafe.

I'm still playing this game BTW, It's still fun.

Napalm Pillar to catch people pressing button in between my block strings, and it locks down in the corner.

Against Zonning I use Heavy Egret charge to clear the screen, and I wanna give Napalm shot a try but it's probably going to be ass though.

If I put Val as anchor, I'll use normal throw as an assist, and combo into another rest with an Air grab with Parasoul and start my Mix-up game from there.

Nooooo! Command Grab starts up to slow, if you're hit while it's starting up the animation stops. You can call grab inbetween block strings that have minimal block stun. I'm not sure how good it is against push block though.

Normal grab wouldn't fo shit against push block.
Idk I didn't say I would use it for sure I'm just playing around with it

You sure? Because Push block only affects the Player like in Marvel and not the assist. (At least I think it does)

I'm still messing around with a DHC BnB to kill characters, It's just hard following up with Parasoul..

I have to dash in s.LK, cHP *Air string* Restand s.LP(x2) s.MP s.HP(x2) xx M.Napalm Shot into super, I have to do that while holding charge too lol.

I put Valentine as point for that DHC BnB damage.

Valeninte corner bnb Flatline super into Diamond Dynamo into that lk, mk, jmp, jhk, crmp, crhp, jlp mash, st lp, st mp, st hp midscreen or st hk for corner, lp Lock n Load for midscreen or Cerecopter , Diamond Dynamo damage. :yumyum: