Skullgirls

It was unbelievable how the funds piled up in a matter of minutes. I was tempted to upgrade my pledge, but I held back since I backed other projects already.

I donated 2 days ago when it was still a 6 something - my email blew up with updates yesterday.... I can't wait to see what they can do now that they have funds.

Creator is raising funds to add dlc for the game. People are donating to make it happen, he sets goals for every few hundred thousand dollars. They got to $800,000 something I think. Maybe more.

My E-Love, Yung, bought me some MS points to buy this game.

I'm playing Parasoul/Valentine..

I had no idea that Parasoul was a charge character, and I usually stray away from charge character, but this broad is too perfect to drop.. She's everything I want in a character, I'm going to make this shit work.

In the mist of downloading it.

Valentine + Cerebella

I downloaded the trial yesterday, and it downloads the entire game and once you buy it the entire game unlocks. I also bought the Parasoul DLC costumes <3

Dat Red and white doe.

Comboing in the game isn't hard, it's just their super long lol.. I'm having a hard time with remembering the inputs.

Oh boy I cannot wait to start comboing like a fiend.
Then move my way into resets, woo!

Gonna learn Cerebella first then move onto Valentine.

Stop scaring me Vital damn

Doing them isn't hard, it's just picking them up AFTER the Air Dash canceling is hard.

I love doing Parasoul combos because I have to hold charge while comboing and I feel like a badass doing it, Parasoul :love:

Fvck you, I can barely pull off Valentine's BnBs :cry:

Damn, I love Valentine as much as I love Para too both are God-like.

I'm still free at online play though, gotta find some blockstrings and stuff to practice. Filia is pretty solid too.. Dem leggings doe..

Gonna try Painwheel.
I don't know why I just want.

Anyway, cr. lk, j. mp, j.hk, st. mp.

Just setting this here to remember a stagger combo for Cerebella :D
Also comboing in this game is awesome.

It has a MVC3 feel when it comes to want will stop working or how long you can do it.
Also with it being so fast paced its great

I'm getting bodied online, it's like once I'm in the corner I'm done..

It's depressing, I'm still going to play online non-stop until I feel comfortable with the game.