Hood_fresh vs bodybag_riddler

You're back with these videos?.
Not to be rude but I really hate people who think they're the shit, like you, just because they beat someone online.

Why don't you go to a tournment and show off your skills?

have 2 like me or hate me this is what i do

sorry but people like you that put words in my mouth saying that i think im the shit annoy me lol im a fighter that post online matches i post wins and losses so whatever ya beef u have to bad sorry im going to always do me and ill be at the next tourny in ATL TYLER told me about not everyone can up and travel the world chaseing tournys i have a kid a job and a girl outside of mk sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a good player, and so is the other guy. There is no need for this drama man, I'm sure that you know that some people are just haters but honestly you are just adding fuel to the fire. I see no problem in uploading gameplay to prove a point, but you should do it in a professional manner not trash talking. This is one of the reasons why the MK community isn't really taken too seriously. We need to get together as friends instead of enemies, even though that sounds like a hippy thing to say. haha

sorry but people like you that put words in my mouth saying that i think im the shit annoy me lol im a fighter that post online matches i post wins and losses so whatever ya beef u have to bad sorry im going to always do me and ill be at the next tourny in ATL TYLER told me about not everyone can up and travel the world chaseing tournys i have a kid a job and a girl outside of mk sorry

Again dude? C'mon. 'Exposers' are ruining this community. If you're that serious about MK you KNOW online doesn't mean shit. It's not even close to comparable to offline. Everyone knows that. What are you trying to prove here? That you beat some random that has beaten you before? Get over it bro. And get over yourself while you're at it.

so in ur eyes online play and matches should never be recorded right

Not for some petty 'you beat me now I beat you' revenge ********. It's dumb. Play to play. Don't brag about beating someone online when there's fundamental differences. You know that.

Recording them is fine. Just be a good manner'd player about it.

You will get ALOT more respect if you just "GG" everyone win or loss.

and if you're so INTO making people angry or trying to. Then being a gentlemen about losing/winning not only makes THEM look like trash and people will defend you for being humble. But it makes them EVEN MORE ANGRY that they can't anger you. thus a double plus.

Just treat each player like they are a human being even if they jump off on you first.

I've had players call me a cheap bastard, aka scrub or w/e. like 60% of those people I turned into friends by being a gentlemen about playing the game.

People online are trapped in this loop hole that they think everyone is a dick so they are gonna try to be a dick first.

why don't people just NOT be dicks EVEN if the other person IS being one?

.... Again? Not hating on you because thats your universal excuse for everything, dude no one cares that he talked Sh*t and you beat him in you last video vs the bodybag clan half of the clan sucked I only seen one decent sub zero in that clan :mad:

but its funny the peeps that cant stand me still watch my vids lmfao keep that in mine to everyone that comment with the hate u already no u cant stand me why did u waist 7 mins of ur time watching hhahahaha gotta be something u like peace

but its funny the peeps that cant stand me still watch my vids lmfao keep that in mine to everyone that comment with the hate u already no u cant stand me why did u waist 7 mins of ur time watching hhahahaha gotta be something u like peace

Uh what?

You're not a horrible player so the vids are still semi-entertaining.

It would just be 10x better w/o the trash talking.

Tbh I did like you and your videos at one point, then after that bodybag clan match it really showed the douche you really are. Then came the other video trying to expose that digi guy. beating up on average players and bragging that you're sooo good. <_<

Dude I will never watch 7mins of MK casuals online, they're sooo boring compared to the online tournament streams.

This video was MUCH better.

Your lack of commentary makes this actually respectable.
Your last one made you seem like a douchebag.

And for those who haven't watched it, he DOES say GG at the end.

This video was MUCH better.

Your lack of commentary makes this actually respectable.
Your last one made you seem like a douchebag.

And for those who haven't watched it, he DOES say GG at the end.

I was referring to the opening.

lol BBBLP I just saw the end. that was the most Bad manner'd way to say GG I've ever seen lol.