Star Wars in 3D

YautjaSanta

Anyone going to see these movies on the big screen again? As for my I'm completely hyped for this.

The only thing I don't like is that there showing the prequel trilogy first, and I'm not a fan of the prequel trilogy at all (well I did like episode 3). So I'm more excited to see the original trilogy.

Maybe. At The very least, I'll go see episode 4.

Unless, are they all being played together, in trilogy format, or individually?

lol episode one?! why would they pick that movie?! what will they make 3D next the Room, Plan 9 from Outer Space, or Manos the Hands of Fate?!

lol episode one?! why would they pick that movie?! what will they make 3D next the Room, Plan 9 from Outer Space, or Manos the Hands of Fate?!

I'd see manos hands of fate in 3d, with commentary of course

they are doing 1-6 in 3d, so they have to show episode 1 to complete it.
I really would only see episode 1 again for nostalgia purposes, as the movie is incredibly boring during alot of parts and reminds me of C-Span, space edition.

I'm not a fan of 3-D, but I will at least go see the original trilogy. Mostly for the sake of seeing them on the big screen.

Ive never seen Episode 1 on the big screen so i will go watch it on the big screen for the first time :)

But do you guys really believe that they will rerelease all 6 movies one by one back on the big screen?

Last edited:
Anyone going to see these movies on the big screen again? As for my I'm completely hyped for this.

The only thing I don't like is that there showing the prequel trilogy first, and I'm not a fan of the prequel trilogy at all (well I did like episode 3). So I'm more excited to see the original trilogy.

I'm totally down to see SW3D. The first 3 are the best (Episodes 4-6). Hated Episodes 1 and 2. The last half of Revenge of the Sith was cool until...... NNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!.

The wife and I are Star Wars freaks.

PS- Any more concrete info on Star Wars Episode 7?

TBH, the best thing about the prequels is that they spawned all the clone wards anime stuff which I actually kind of like. I really enjoyed the movie, and the TV show is all right too.

Hell, the only parts I liked in episodes two and three were the scenes that involved clone/droid battles. They were just so cool :p

Nope. I saw Star Wars in theaters when they did the original restoration for the Special Editions (this was in 1997), and even then there were too many damn changes. Screw that. I'm not paying $14 a pop to see a hackjob.