TRMKarma questions........

Zombie_Loser_Kang

1. How do u get +TRMKarma?
2. Whats it for?
3. Do u get -TRMKarma for being an asshole?
i would be happy if u reply NICELY.........

Special Forces said:
Pat McCarron said:
The TRMKarma system is TRMK's way to reward those good users here in the forums who help out others, make news submissions, and who are all around good users.

Find some news, be cool with other users, and you'll be fine :p

2, It represents good users.

3, Of course... so don't be an asshole :p

im guessing no, but i really have no clue. im just assuming this because ive seen people with (example) +10/-1. ask Pat.

Robot Commander said:
I just realized how someone gets negative Karma. If you make a topic and it gets locked, u get some.
So, if it is a good topic, and it gets locked from someone being a dink... the creator gets negative Karma? If that is the case, it should go to the one who ruined the thread. Unless the thread that was created was pointless in the first place... than i can see it going to who created that thread.

the_sim said:
Robot Commander said:
I just realized how someone gets negative Karma. If you make a topic and it gets locked, u get some.
So, if it is a good topic, and it gets locked from someone being a dink... the creator gets negative Karma? If that is the case, it should go to the one who ruined the thread. Unless the thread that was created was pointless in the first place... than i can see it going to who created that thread.

depending on the topic...if it locked due to someone being arrogant an not abiding by the rules then they, not the creater, will get negative karma, but if the topic is pointless or whatever then the creater could recieve a negative...if that clears things up for you guys

The Immortal King said:
heres a question. If you get -1,is it possible to get back up to -0 ?

Apparently not. Since I got a -1 I've gotten a couple positive karma points, and the -1 is still there, so there ya' go.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
The Immortal King said:
heres a question. If you get -1,is it possible to get back up to -0 ?

Apparently not. Since I got a -1 I've gotten a couple positive karma points, and the -1 is still there, so there ya' go.

Currently they stay around... kind of a mark to wear for the mistake you made. But we may change that in the future, if you do a search you'll find we do a total score there instead of showing the +/- values..

But if you have +10 and -1, the -1 is nothing to worry about.

The Immortal King said:
thanks for answering my question. Heres another one - What happens when you reach the maximum rank?

Well that's the mystery... will have to wait to figure that out.

So I'm all around neutral lol. No + no - Karma.

Looks like I have a long way to get maximum rank :|