Interview idea

Flagg

So recently i've been talking a lot with my online friend, Shura, about MK, the community and games in general and i've also been listening to these Tomb Podcasts, and it's given me an idea that perhaps I could organise some "online interviews" for some of the community here. A system used on another forum is there is an "announcement" about who will be interviewed, and people then send the person doing the interview (in this case me), one question to ask to interviewee. It can be related to MK, it can be related to something completely normal. I will of course ask standard questions, and mix in as many of the questions sent to me by PM as possible, in the interview.

If you guys think this is a good idea, I will try and get the ball rolling.

I figure as cool as the Podcasts are, it would be nice to hear from some regular guys, and not just the top guys all the time.

Once I have all the questions, I will PM them to the person being interviewed, he will PM me back the answers, and then I can post the whole thing up here.

I also have a dichtophone, so it may even be possible to do a "phone interview", record it and put it up somehow, maybe onto YouTube or something.

Cool idea! Count me in. This idea is creative and pretty unique, can't wait to hear what some members sound like!

I think you should post who asked the questions unless they are asked to be left anonymous.

It would be more badass if you asked them the questions over skype, then later documented a "text" version.

I think you should post who asked the questions unless they are asked to be left anonymous.

It would be more badass if you asked them the questions over skype, then later documented a "text" version.

If you consider CL's idea about Skype, please, don't make it necessary, because some people don't have time or opportunity to Skype or simply write in English better than speak, like myself, lol.

If you consider CL's idea about Skype, please, don't make it necessary, because some people don't have time or opportunity to Skype or simply write in English better than speak, like myself, lol.

I don't mean you ask the questions personally noob+Saibot

Flagg will ask them for you OVER skype... and for the text thing. That's why I mentioned "a text version" later for reading. Best of both worlds.

I don't mean you ask the questions personally noob+Saibot

Flagg will ask them for you OVER skype... and for the text thing. That's why I mentioned "a text version" later for reading. Best of both worlds.

I got what you meant. I myself meant in case if I got asked which would probably never happen, lol.