[REQUEST] SEGA Mega Drive 2 MKII for PSX

M!Do Space

Hello guys :D
I really liked this place, which I found by mere accident
icon10.png

Anyway I was looking for MKII version for PSX so I can play it on an emulator or whatever, but the important point that I want the SEGA Mega Drive 2 (16-Bit) version, not the already existing one which I don't like at all :(

thumb539047segagenesism.jpg

mortalkombatiititlescre.jpg

38708mortalkombatiiworl.png

megamortalkombatii.png

Sadly after long search I couldn't find anything about it, but I do remember every single soundtrack and also the character voices and those of the PSOne version are not what I want

Sorry for confusing, for any clarification I can talk till the morning :p

I really like to know any info from you

Thank you a lot
Peace

Is this for real or a joke?

You can get a mega drive cheap on ebay and plenty of roms etc on other sites, but only after you have bought the original copy mind.

PSOne MK2 looks terrible not played it. MK2 on the Mega Drive is also terrible just has nostalgia for me as its the first version i played

Is this for real or a joke?

You can get a mega drive cheap on ebay and plenty of roms etc on other sites, but only after you have bought the original copy mind.

PSOne MK2 looks terrible not played it. MK2 on the Mega Drive is also terrible just has nostalgia for me as its the first version i played

First thanks for your reply
Second I didn't bought anything, I just put pictures to clarify what I mean :D
And about the PSOne version yes, it's very terrible .. the oldest version I played is the Mega Drive version, so if you find it terrible i don't know :p
Third I meant to ask for a Mega Drive version which is playable on PC .. I mean to play on an emulator .. That's it :D

These spam bots are getting sophisticated... even has pics.

Hahahaha .. but I'm not a spam :p
Thanks for the funny reply anyway :D
(Psst!: Spam don't use avatars :p )

Third I meant to ask for a Mega Drive version which is playable on PC .. I mean to play on an emulator .. That's it :D

So in other words, you're looking for a link to a ROM? Sorry, we don't allow that type of stuff here. Technically it's illegal and we could get in trouble for it.

(Psst!: Spam don't use avatars :p )

You'd be surprised. I once banned a spambot with a Noob Saibot avatar. :)