Help my mk9 won't go online anymore!

lariat

I dont know why but it won't let me get to the shao khan online screen without saying my connection is bad but my other games like tekken 6 work fine online yet for some reason it won't let mk9 go online.Its worked ever since MK9 came out online what gives? are the mk servers messed up or is it something else could my disc be the problem ? I own the PS3 verson BTW. Psn works fine I have no problems with my internet connection any help would be appreciated!

this happened to me a couple months ago and all i did was restart my modem and turn off my ps3 and it worked, but it happened to me yesterday and it said to make sure my ethernet is properly connected, the messed up thing about it is that i checked my friends list and i see a few of my buds playing it online, it said koth so they werent playing it offline. not for nothing but im glad im not the only one having this problem, try restarting your modem.

There is always issues with the PSN Server for MK9 i myself always have issues trying to connect online for MK9 and sometimes I had to restart my PS3 because it Freezes alot when it shows Shao Khan NRS needs to resolves these issues because damn its upsetting all of us that have a PS3

man mines messing up too, keeps saying i dont have a connection, check the ethernet cable blah blah.. then boots me back to the start screen,..wait to load, try again.., sometimes after a few try's it works, other times not so much.. its realllllly frustrating.

man mines messing up too, keeps saying i dont have a connection, check the ethernet cable blah blah.. then boots me back to the start screen,..wait to load, try again.., sometimes after a few try's it works, other times not so much.. its realllllly frustrating.

Back to the Start Screen? That happens to me also I could be online and then occasionally when im fighting someone it says this Server is no longer available and it boots me back to the title Screen :(

Ive had this before. I read somewhere that NRS have made it so no disc versions of the game will be able to go online anymore. You need to get komplete edition and or the download version to go online. Also no region lock.

Obviously this is utter ******** and should not be listened to.

Trial and error, loads of games suffer from this. Try WWE 12 you will have a right laugh going online

Ive had this before. I read somewhere that NRS have made it so no disc versions of the game will be able to go online anymore. You need to get komplete edition and or the download version to go online. Also no region lock.

Obviously this is utter ******** and should not be listened to.

Trial and error, loads of games suffer from this. Try WWE 12 you will have a right laugh going online

Now what do you mean by no disc versions of the game will be able to go online anymore? Im alittle lost here and the fact that you stated that you need to have a Komplete Edition to go online? So does that mean that everyone who bought the game back in April 2011 wont be able to go online unless they have the Komplete Edition? Correct me if im wrong please

Now what do you mean by no disc versions of the game will be able to go online anymore? Im alittle lost here and the fact that you stated that you need to have a Komplete Edition to go online? So does that mean that everyone who bought the game back in April 2011 wont be able to go online unless they have the Komplete Edition? Correct me if im wrong please

Yes you got the gist of what he said. But please also note that he also said that it was "********" so don't go worrying about that.

Yes sorry for confusing you. I did state it was nonsense. Online problems will occur until technology has been vastly improved.

Yes you got the gist of what he said. But please also note that he also said that it was "********" so don't go worrying about that.

Thanks I guess I missed that part, From this point in time the odds of NRS fixing all the patch Occurances in both versions of the game is 1-10 its been months since our last patch and some of these patches only made the game worse, sometimes the sound issues where both opponets make there Intro speach or when they win one round the sounds go off

Example: when Mileena wins one round and she says "Was it Good for you"
It cuts off like this "wa "

Or when Ermac whens a match the sound of his Sorcery when hes crushing a soul goes off

Does anyone else have these issues with sound before I decide to go and replace my speakers?

Thanks I guess I missed that part, From this point in time the odds of NRS fixing all the patch Occurances in both versions of the game is 1-10 its been months since our last patch and some of these patches only made the game worse, sometimes the sound issues where both opponets make there Intro speach or when they win one round the sounds go off

Example: when Mileena wins one round and she says "Was it Good for you"
It cuts off like this "wa "

Or when Ermac whens a match the sound of his Sorcery when hes crushing a soul goes off

Does anyone else have these issues with sound before I decide to go and replace my speakers?

Yeah I have those "issues". But imo it's not even close to being a big deal when you consider that stuff like the online not booting up at all is around. That and the fact that the game will on occasion freeze your whole system up after the "press start" screen. It's disgusting that they have decided to simply not fix these kinds of errors from the beginning. That start up issue has been around for a lonnnnng time too.

I wish I could help you all out. But this hasn't happenned to me before, sorry guys.

Its just that ever since we got the last patch i started to have these sound issues with the game and i was even considering in replacing it for another or buying a new game but now that there coming out with a KE i dont think its necessary anymore not that I plan to spend an extra 49 for something i already have I really see no point

Its just that ever since we got the last patch i started to have these sound issues with the game and i was even considering in replacing it for another or buying a new game but now that there coming out with a KE i dont think its necessary anymore not that I plan to spend an extra 49 for something i already have I really see no point

True, true. I don't have the sound problems. Weird.

Everytime I pick Rain first and Reptile 2nd in tag ladder, Rain's ending has no sound in the beginning, the narrator only starts talking when they show Argus statue.

My Scorpion doesn't say ''get over here/come here'' when I fight another Scorpion.

Everytime I pick Rain first and Reptile 2nd in tag ladder, Rain's ending has no sound in the beginning, the narrator only starts talking when they show Argus statue.

My Scorpion doesn't say ''get over here/come here'' when I fight another Scorpion.

Wow and i thought I was the only one with these kind of issues, for some reason i thought my MK game was scratched or messed up or my PS3 as well, i was even planing on replacing my game with another MK game to resolve these issues but now that im noticing that others have similar or same issues because of these patch problems i wouldnt see why NRS would not make another final patch to resolving these issues i doubt that would ever happen knowing that the MKKE is around the corner :(

this happened to me a couple months ago and all i did was restart my modem and turn off my ps3 and it worked, but it happened to me yesterday and it said to make sure my ethernet is properly connected, the messed up thing about it is that i checked my friends list and i see a few of my buds playing it online, it said koth so they werent playing it offline. not for nothing but im glad im not the only one having this problem, try restarting your modem.

Glad to see Im not the only one suffering from this problem but now it works I've changed my secondary dns just to be on the safe side. I reset my ps3 and now everything seems back to normal. What makes no damn sense is my mk arcade collection was working online but my mk9 wasn't at the time! They need to fix this before releasing any more versons of this game especially the title screen locking up when you press start WTF (end rant).

Kinda sucks when your having a good match online and all the sudden it starts to lag which eventually leads to This Server is no longer in Session :(