Ssx

I might get this, I had so much fun with Tricky and SSX 3 back in the day. I don't know about making it more serious though, I hate when extreme sports games try to take themselves seriously.

I might get this, I had so much fun with Tricky and SSX 3 back in the day. I don't know about making it more serious though, I hate when extreme sports games try to take themselves seriously.

No, no, no they dropped the "Deadly Descents" part of the title for that reason exactly. The were going for a dark gritty SSX at the beginning. Fans noticed, and spoke out that they wanted the old goofy and over the top SSX they were used to. SSX 2012 is exactly that. I suggest that you pick it up if you had fun with Tricky and 3. This one looks promising.

Oh, I thought it was going to be like what activision did with the Tony Hawk franchise on this generation of consoles and make it more realistic. The reason I loved these games was because they were so ridiculous and over the top.

Spoiler:

Kaori.jpg

I don't know, what do you think of it?

I personally don't like it.
Makes her look too serious imo.

Probably just the face though.

Bring back this Kaori

1867829-ssx_tricky_kaori.gif

Do not want. I hope the costumes retain their customization options.

Moby looks pretty dope in this game though

1811594-moby306x561.jpg

o sh*t!!!! i didnt know Future from "8 mile" was in this game lol, im definitely going to main him.

nah but if your a true ps fan then you know about ssx, i even heard they are putting in real locations in this one which is cool as long as they dont take away the over-the top tricks and feel of the game.

I don't like the middle one, but the other two look cool. On another note I hope Bif Naked returns as the voice of Zoe.

I might pick this game up around Christmas time, throw some logs into the chimney, and play it while sipping some hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Well... since they once again dropped the splitscreen I'm not getting it.
Online play is overrated, and offline MP fun with real life friends these days is almost extinct and means playing MK or grabbing the PS2 for me.
I downloaded SSX on Tour just to have some offline MP fun and it is still killer.
The new SSX will get boring extremely fast unless you like racing "ghosts" of your friends???
Greedy and lazy ass developers can kiss my...(censor) and stop feeding us crap like "the cpu can't handle it"!!!!! -->CoD's, Gears, Driver, Forza etc... all of them have amazing grfx and playability and they have splitscreen.

Hmm not really feeling this demo.

This tutorial is killing me. Did I just get dropped from outer space?

So far it seems like after they dropped the Deadly Descents tag they got confused in what direction they wanted to take this game. Some glitching with that first helicopter ride. What was up with the goofy looking chopper in a serious looking game, then the karate? Wtf was up with that?