Resident Evil 6

No fugg that shit, I hate that Tech rolling has a long ass start up and it's not freaking invincible..

Do you know how frustrating it is when the Ustanak knocks you down and instantly scoops you up? BULLSHIT!

I hate when Ustanak makes you stagger, lol because he like missed his grab or something, but it still swiped you, so then he can jump swipe you up before you recover.

He needs some buffs though on his physical attacks, since they can have really awkward hit detection, which is why everyone just goes for the grab.

Jesus Christ, Siege mode is so much fun! The only thing I dislike is the lack of ammo for the Agents. Everything else is godly.

Honestly, Playing as a zombie/J'avo is waaaaaay more fun than playing as the agents. Zombies aren't useless anymore and can kill both the agents and Rookie easily, but it does require a bit of effort though. I played as a Whopper, Dog, Strelat, and the Fire Fighter zombie on Urban chaos. My friend played as the Ubivisto and he said it was fun controlling it.

When playing as the agents you have to move constantly and cover the rookie from all sides, On urban chaos my friends and I would stay on the catwalk and watch the rookie from both entrances and the ladder, but we can't stay on the catwalk for long because Whoppers can come from both sides trapping the agent, so we'd wait until the whoppers spawn and make circles around the entire map. Luckily a RPG spawn on the map so the Lepotitie monster isn't a problem and since Helena has 3 grenades in her load out Whoppers weren't a huge problem. There were times where we were surrounded and Jake's hand to hand cleared a way for us to run.

The character's load outs are weird, but some each one of them are useful depending on the type of player you are. You have the support load outs that have boss killing weapons and can pick off enemies from a distance (Piers default, Ada, and I can't remember the others), Then you have power house characters like Carla who have a semi auto rifle and the Hydra to deal with bosses quickly, Finally you have the cover fire characters that can provide up close support. ( Helena, and EX1 Helena, Chris, Chris EX1,2 and 3.)

Overall, I enjoy playing, but it's only fun with friends while communicating and decided what part of the map to transition to. You can heal the Rookie by telling him to wait, He'll take cover too if there's any near by, so you have to choose a spot that's not too hard to cover him while healing.

Played my first match of Siege, and I already have a damn complaint.

Going back to Mercs now...

This game mode is garbage. It's survivors, but you're protecting someone, and there's more enemies. I'm not even going into detail on how much this mode sucks.

Last edited:
B---B--- But I like Siege :c

The only thing that's gay is the lack of ammo, They really expect us to take out 3 whoppers with 30 bullets with Jake's handgun <_<

So I gave Siege mode a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and so on chance.

My final verdict, is that it's even worse than Survivors. I'm not even joking.

If the BSAA team isn't camping, they're just running around the map, and the Rookie is impossible to catch with a zombie, since they still suck. The AI bosses that you can unleash basically do all the work, even though 95% of the time, the Ubivisto is going to end up killing YOU, because for some dumbass reason, there is friendly fire with the infected.

But why do the BSAA teams run?

THE LACK OF AMMO, IS ****ING RIDICULOUS. It's worse than Survivors. Ammo is like gold, so you can't even bother fighting a boss, or shit, anything else, because if you do, you're not going to have ammo when you need it.

This is stupid. Really, really stupid. I had high hopes for this mode, but Capcom ****ed it up so bad.

Maybe it's better on J'avo maps? I don't know, but Rooftop Mission and Urban Chaos are so far garbage, due to camping and running. And the zombies sucking horribly.

GOOD WORK CAPCOM. You perfect Mercs, give us a sexy mode like Onslaught, deliver us a delicious dish of Predator, but then just shit on our Birthday Cake with these mediocre modes

In unrelated, yet kinda related news: I won a 2v3 match of team survivors :D

Sherry didn't know what hit her. Stupid over-powered slut.

Last edited:
Dude, It's Attack and Defend.. You have to move around constantly since the objective isn't controlled by a player on your team. Since ammo is scarce and zombies/ J'avo attack in groups the dumbest thing to do is to stay in one area for too long.

The lack of ammo is stupid, but it forces you to conserve it and use it to crowd control with Melee attacks.

IMO, Zombie maps are better than J'avo maps, and Rooftop mission is my favorite stage because you get to play is the Bloodshot and Ubivisto. I don't even see how you're having a hard time killing the Rookie with a zombies because you have so many options to attack rather than just running up and corner trapping with a J'avo.. Zombies can leap, throw explosives, use the lanterns and your team mates can help set up some of the bullshit that happens in Mercs too.

The game mode isn't perfect, and I still do enjoy Mercs and onslaught over it, but it's not as bad as you're making it seem to be. It's the only competitive game mode that promotes team work. In Predator, you're just bidding time and waiting for the power weapon to build up your points faster than everyone else and healing team mates who you don't really depend on to survive because that gives you points too. I honestly think if that healing team mates didn't give you points, people would run past you every single time.

Team survivors... No.... I don't even want to talk about that shit.

You're giving the game mode way too much credit, and making it sound all tactical.

It's not.

Moving around? More like running around, until times runs out. It's like in Survivors, when they run until time runs out, just so they can win because they're still alive.

Rooftop Mission is garbage. The Ubivisto is extremely overpowered, but what's the solution? Run run run run run run run. Don't look back. Just run run run run. Make the rookie follow you, keep running, and send someone to get the time reduction.

Oh look, we win! :D

**** that.

Zombies can't do crap. They're the same in Survivors, except they give you firefighter zombies now, because I oh so love having an explosive on my back that they can just shoot to kill me.

Siege is crap. Like, beyond crap. It's not even remotely fun, because it's the same thing every time. BSAA Agents run, run, run, while creatures attempt to deal some sort of damage.

Oh you get to play as a Whopper? HA, have fun getting mowed down by the Agents before you can even finish climbing over that barricade. It's either running, or camping, the whole match. Camping stomps when they run out of ammo, then they just run...and run...an run. Good luck trying to catch them as a zombie, because that shit isn't happening, like usual.

Also, there's a good amount of strategy to predator, as long as you're not playing with the cheap Ustanaks. No one waits for the power weapon, except me on only Mining the Depths :p

There's even strategies for healing, choosing whether giving tablets or not is worth it, and when and where not to heal. Playing as Ustanak w/o the shotgun also takes strategy, especially if in a game of 6.

Speaking of the Ubivisto, Jesus, He's your best friend while playing onslaught on rooftoop :rofl:

I was playing with Magic notes and I was messing around using Ada and he racked me up 4 of the 30 combo bonuses.

I dunno, Maybe I just enjoy playing as the special infected in Siege, but for the love of God.. Never... NEVER.. EVER... Have Premo on your team. You can NEVER rely on him for anything...

"I'm going to heal the rookie, Cover the right side"

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH! You can't touch me.. Blah Blah Blah Blah.. Oh, Ok.." *Runs off and tries to kill the Strelat*

:|

How has this not been posted yet?

Capcom and Valve Announce Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 Crossover Project

Press Release.
Capcom and Valve are pleased to announce the Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2 project. This crossover project between two of the interactive entertainment industry’s most respected publishers will see characters from Left 4 Dead 2 featured exclusively in the forthcoming PC version of Resident Evil 6, while enemies from Resident Evil 6 will invade the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2. All content will be made available completely free for fans of either game to access and play.

Owners of Resident Evil 6 PC will be able to select one of four survivors from Left 4 Dead 2’s iconic cast – Coach, Nick, Ellis and Rochelle – when playing PC exclusive mode, The Mercenaries No Mercy. Each character will have a special customized weapon load-out created just for use in Resident Evil 6. In addition to the four survivors, two of the infamous Special Infected zombies from the Left 4 Dead franchise – the Witch and Mini Tank – will also make a cameo appearance in this mode, relentlessly attacking players regardless of whether a character from Left 4 Dead 2 or Resident Evil 6 is chosen. This new and exclusive content will automatically be downloaded in the background to all owners of the PC version of Resident Evil 6 from April 5.

Making the leap to the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 will be some of Resident Evil 6’s most fearsome enemies – Lepotitsa, Napad and Ogroman. All three characters were brought to life in Left 4 Dead 2 by Valve’s renowned developers using its Steam Workshop tools. Owners of the PC version of Left 4 Dead 2 will be able to face a new deadly challenge when Resident Evil 6 characters infect Valve’s classic zombie title this spring.

Meh, PC exclusive.

It's not that big of a deal to me either because Revelations is right around the corner and I'll be on that more than RE6.