Resident Evil 6

I'll give it a try whenever I hop back on my 360, I'm trying to calm down and relax..

I don't know, it's like whenever the boss comes out that's when shit goes wrong. I can consistently counter and Coup De Grace Zombie/J'avo phags including bloodshots.

Should I experiment with the bosses and see what kills them quickly so I can focus more on the other enemies? I'll worry about saving the boss for the final kill later.. My Main focus is comboing the entire stage first.

really depends on the boss. I don't go full blow hard mode on Whoppers. I tend to shoot at them a little bit. Then change my attention back to a normal zombie, kill it. Then go back to whoppers.

for the hydra guy. I just Zerg the shit out of him, while if NEED be, kill a quick zombie while fighting it occasionally to keep the combo. Why don't you just lure the hydra to a barrel?

oh by hydra I mean that boss on mining Depths....

Cuz he reminds me of hydra's from Starcraft.

Hydralisk_SC2_Cncpt4.jpg

In starting to see that now, she's the BSAA Jill of RE6 mercs..

I'll try sherry out a few times on each map because she was my original Mercenaries main.

Lame

:rolleyes:

In other important news...

I get closer to that 150 combo each time I play now, I'm going to stick with normal Sherry because of the Magnum and healing items and her Coat is Godly on Mining the depths :love:

PoundedTech.

You do not expect me to try to play with you AGAIN, after you died for the 4th time on Urban Chaos.

You good, but you're not the survivalist. And you're playing as Jake, the dude with 10 health tablets.

SHAME. Our combo was glorious.

R.I.P

I wish there were Mercenaries specific things your character could say like

"I can't locate a hostile!"

"Take out the big guy!"

"Remember to heal!"

"Keep it going! Don't worry about me!"

I want every damn map in Survivors to have J'avo on it.

I really can't stand playing as a zombie. Only way you get a hit is luck, or if the player is distracted. And if you down them, the zombie's attacks are so slow that their opponent can just slide into them, and get the kill.

Zombies are useless, they seriously are.

Slow attack recovery

Slow climbing speed

Slow ladder climbing speed

Slow attacks

Sluggish controls

Horrible running grab attack, unless on Mining the Depths

Melee weapons are near useless

Terrible spit attack wind-up time

Terrible spit attack power

HORRIBLE finishing move

#TeamJ'avo 8)

Killed two agents in one match with one, and have you notice that the most competitive Survivor matches are the most annoying ones? <_<

Hop off of ARs! :mad:

I use Helena's bayonet, and the Hydra is soooooo good, but the quick shot is beyond terrible.

Dude, ARs are so OP, it's not even funny. It's not even debatable, lol.

I use Samurai Chris now.

The combat shotgun is Jesus reincarnated into a weapon, I like using Carla to snipe in survivors.

Wanna know what's beyond lame? Freaking Sherry starting off the match with an AR and a Grenade launcher to use WITH the AR, and do you want to start playing RE5 again? I've been watching some Mercs gameplay and it looks fun, and I still have to get my Million score game on RE6 mercs too. I'm sticking with Original Sherry now, I know her counter is beyond bad but I like having that Magnum to prevent the combo from dropping and the Stun rod kills Dogs in 1 hit for an easy +5 Secs instead of just shooting them.

The combat shotgun is bullshit sometimes though. The range on it can be intense.

I LEARNED THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT SHERRY TODAY. I HAD NO IDEA SHE STARTED OUT WITH A GRENADE LAUNCHER ROUND.

I also hate the grenade launcher that you can find on the map, since it literally requires no effort at all. At least with the magnum, you have to hit them directly. With the GL, you can just spam the ground -_-

RE5? I can't man, I really can't :laugh:

I wish that Capcom would fix survivors, and the RPG is gay too.

Running shooting wild with any shotgun is cool because the spread on both the Hydra and combat shot gun is huge and it's easy to remember where the center of the screen.

Dude, C'mon.. At least try to get back into it.

Hydra's ammo capacity is butt though. If you miss 1 of 3 shots, you're letting them heal.

Also, I love how zombies and J'avo only come after me. It legit pisses me the **** off. I was Ada, and this dude was Carla. HE WAS ON THE FLOOR, with yellow health, yet all 4 zombies ganged up on me and downed me, letting him get the slide kill.

I dun wanna ._.

I hate to do this lol, but I just quick shot with the AR to stun them and force them to the floor with the Hydra. If I they're yellow I'll throw a grenade to finish them off or just run up and Stab them with the Bayonet.

I don't quick-shoot, unless I get quick-shot. I don't like having the game play itself for me, lol.

If I'm running and I happen to be in mid sprint while someone is in front of me I'll slide to make their quick shot miss and the melee them to death Lol, I love pulling off Carla and Helena's Coup de grace on other players.

If I'm running and I happen to be in mid sprint while someone is in front of me I'll slide to make their quick shot miss and the melee them to death Lol, I love pulling off Carla and Helena's Coup de grace on other players.

I don't melee, lol.

Once I'm out of bullets, I'm out. Which is why I like Samurai Chris because I can use the knife to kill zombies for ammo.