Resident Evil 6

Wet dream part: P1- Wesker ------ P2- HUNK

Fixed..... :love:

Seriously though, there should be more sequences where you play as Wesker. His moves are awesome, he doesn't even need guns.

Picture this, while playing Wesker, you hold the knife button to enter CQC mode, where every button makes a different move, one could be the thrust punch, another the teleport, and the dash kick.

Why would you think that, Wraith? This ain't Metroid, not every new game has to always be an interquel

Last edited:
Didn't someone just say that it takes place 10 years after the Raccoon City incident?

And Chris looks older in RE6 than in RE5

That was me who said it takes place 10 years after RC (Raccoon City, not the shitty drink)

THOUGH, don't be bashing Wraith. He makes a very valid point that it could take place before RE5. Anyone remember that Chris and Jill are 'partners' and Jill went missing after they fought Wesker at Ozwells Estate? While Jill was 'dead' this could have taken place since Jill is not even in the trailer, that's why he has this partner and also Chris' partner says something about a vendetta or something like that and I'm sure that Chris could be after Wesker (or he could just mean BOW's in general. I'm not sure).

1998+6 years= RE4

RE4 takes place in 2004

Leon looks a lot older in RE6 than in RE4. More than just 5 years older but you can't judge on character designs I guess lol

That was me who said it takes place 10 years after RC (Raccoon City, not the shitty drink)

THOUGH, don't be bashing Wraith. He makes a very valid point that it could take place before RE5. Anyone remember that Chris and Jill are 'partners' and Jill went missing after they fought Wesker at Ozwells Estate? While Jill was 'dead' this could have taken place since Jill is not even in the trailer, that's why he has this partner and also Chris' partner says something about a vendetta or something like that and I'm sure that Chris could be after Wesker (or he could just mean BOW's in general. I'm not sure).

She could still be traumatized by what happened in Africa.

It's possible that Leon's section of the game could be set in an earlier/later time than Chris's/Mystery Man's. Thus having the game take place before and after RE5.

It's possible that Leon's section of the game could be set in an earlier/later time than Chris's/Mystery Man's. Thus having the game take place before and after RE5.

Hmm...Makes sense actually. They did with RE2 and RE3.

RE3 up until she was infected with the T-Virus by Nemesis
RE2
RE3 when Jill wakes up.

I'm going to bet that Leon's section is after RE5 just because of Leon's look.

Chris's section seems to be just a little after RE5 though.

Mystery man's I can't really tell.

12-3-1.jpg

GUYS! We'll see soon enough...soon...