Resident Evil 6

That one zombie thing that grabbed chris from far away was playing too much MK9
lmao :laugh:

Last edited:
It could be HUNK. I mean, Chris and Leon in the same game, which is totally bad ass and Capcom knows that the fans love HUNK, so it's a possibility.

I agree with Sky IN CHRIS'S PORTIONS but Leon's portions look like the dark and gloomy RE settings we love.

I think it was wise of them to include both characters playable to provide 2 different moods. Or so I hope that will happen.
Even if some parts of this game are starting to make it look more like "Gears of Evil" rather than Resident Evil, I dont know what will happen as far as the story goes. But I'm assuming all hell will break loose and just having one guy with a flashlight in a small town as the premise couldnt carry the whole game's plot (as I'm also assuming it will be the last game too), which is why it looks the way it does.

So having 2 characters, one doing the traditional scary stuff, while the other goes commando in a city is a good way to satisfy everyone and also provide a good plot to a series coming to a dramatic end. I'll give them props for this. But I'll still be more interested in Leon's portions if they will be more traditional and scary, as the city stuff looks somewhat generic to me.

i remember like just last year i was reading something on the internet and they were saying that re6 could take up to 8 years LMAO! wow they sure fooled us.

@sky: are you serious? it wont be the last game.

Nope. I was wrong. Watched the trailer again and he says " I was better off being a mercenary" . As far as I know.. Leon wasn't one. But then again, Ashley is with him and tells him that she isn't going to let anything happen to him. So that's what led me to believe it was Leon in the first place. But now I'm pretty sure it's Hunk.

Edit : Sorry for the double post :l

I have heard some people saying he is Alex Wesker, a genetic experiment made by Oswell Spencer to be a superior breed of human. This to me would make sense because of his line in the trailer, "No, no not me, just my blood" (Referring to Ashley's previous comment about the world needing him).

@sky: are you serious? it wont be the last game.

Not the last RE game ever, but in this series.

Lot of franchises are re-booting. Even Capcom's very own Devil May Cry. (which looks badass btw)
Who's to say RE wont do this as well. And in my opinion, they need to

I have heard some people saying he is Alex Wesker, a genetic experiment made by Oswell Spencer to be a superior breed of human. This to me would make sense because of his line in the trailer, "No, no not me, just my blood" (Referring to Ashley's previous comment about the world needing him).

Not bad Wraith. I like that. Maybe Hunk is this Alex Wesker fellow? I know I'm tying too many things together here haha. But he did say he was a Merc. And like Nemesis said, RE fans love HUNK. I'm just hoping TOFU will be in this.

Not the last RE game ever, but in this series.

Lot of franchises are re-booting. Even Capcom's very own Devil May Cry. (which looks badass btw)
Who's to say RE wont do this as well. And in my opinion, they need to

Agreed completely dude. RE needs a good re-booting. Back to the whole survival horror aspect. I feel like they could really bring the genre back. Especially after ending all ties with this game. It'll give them a chance to be more creative and use a new fresh set of characters and settings!

It'll give them a chance to be more creative and use a new fresh set of characters and settings!

now I'm a fan of RE, but I guess I wouldnt be labeled a "true fan" shall we say. And maybe they have every right to say I'm not. I've just never really been connected to it. Maybe only the first game because it was more primitive and old school, but as the series went on and developed more, the characters and everything didnt really mesh with me. Still though, I've played the hell out of RE games for being straight up fun, like I will for RE6. But nothing more.

So if they were to try and stir things up with a reboot, theres a possibility I may like what direction they go. My dream would be for them to go somewhere along the lines of the first game, but expeand it into something more twisted.

My dream would be for them to go somewhere along the lines of the first game, but expeand it into something more twisted.

I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, played and bought nearly all of em ('cept for the Wii Chronicles series. Did buy REmake on the wii.) and I'd absolutely love it if they went back to RE1 style. Decrepit old looking mansion with hidden laboratory. Somewhere along the line they lost the ominous music. That was always my favorite part. The soundtrack to RE1(Not that synth shit that they tried to use in the 'greatest hits' version. That shit was a disgrace) is THE most horrifying music I've ever heard. I'd love to see them bring back that atmosphere this gen or next. With new characters. Not even the same mansion or company or characters. Just something similar to that old feel. Keep the hunters though. Obviously. Hunters are ****ing terrifying.

Nope. I was wrong. Watched the trailer again and he says " I was better off being a mercenary" . As far as I know.. Leon wasn't one. But then again, Ashley is with him and tells him that she isn't going to let anything happen to him. So that's what led me to believe it was Leon in the first place. But now I'm pretty sure it's Hunk.

Edit : Sorry for the double post :l

I don't think it's HUNK

"Unless someone ponies up the dough."

That guy's attitude doesn't seem like it would belong to HUNK

I mean like the way he speaks. The mystery man seems like a nonchalant, carefree hotshot type of character while I imagine HUNK to be much more strict especially after all his experience.

He went through hell and back and lived! He's a force to be reckoned with and most likely HIGHLY sought after for not only his high knowledge of BOWs but also his expertise in dispatching them! He's an expert and acts accordingly (Like he's just there to get paid and doesn't give 2 ****s.)

Isn't HUNK an Umbrella agent? I don't think he is a mercenary, I believe he only works for Umbrella. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Much speculation has surrounded the identity of the unnamed mercenary character’s companion, a blonde woman. Many people have theorized that the character is Ashley Graham due to the story’s involvement of the president, who may or may not be President Graham. However, our sources have confirmed to us that the character is actually Sherry Birkin, daughter of Resident Evil 2’s villain, William Birkin.

-IGN

It's a good thing Sherry is older so she can keep the **** up when I run....

Seriously. So do you guys think that she's going to play the role of the co-op partner for that part of the story?

I think it's obvious :

Part 1 : P1 - Leon ------- P2 - Chick we don't know shown in trailer talking to Leon
Part 2 : P1 - Chriz ------- P2 - Other BSAA agent shown in trailer talking to Chriz
Part 3 : P1 - HUNK guy --- P2 - Sherry