Question to all who played mortal kombat 9 on PS3 or 360.

I never played this MK9 game. Now I hear it is coming for the Vita. So I have a couple of questions to you guys....

Are the combos in this game better/more comprehensive that UMK3?

That really is the only question I have, because I want to get it for Vita, and I want to make a wise and smart decision because it costs $250 for the Wifi version.

Please all you veteran players help me out! Is this game good or what? In your opinion?

It has a way better combo system than UMK3, the move lists show you the basic 2-4 hit combos, it's up to you to mix them with special moves to juggle your opponent in the air as long as possible. I lost interest in the series after it went 3D, but it was totally revived by this game, so yeah it's great.

It has a way better combo system than UMK3, the move lists show you the basic 2-4 hit combos, it's up to you to mix them with special moves to juggle your opponent in the air as long as possible. I lost interest in the series after it went 3D, but it was totally revived by this game, so yeah it's great.

Yeah that's all I need for a go ahead. Thanks for a great answer!

MK9 has the best combo potential out of any MK game. There is SO MUCH you can do with every character. I'm still finding out new things to this day. Sometimes I just go into Practice mode and just do combos, it's lots of fun. Also playing Tag makes it even more fun in my opinion.