Forum Software Update - Report Bugs Here

the g dudeee, the letter g doesnt same good i mean this letter "G" it looks like a "Q"

see g q you cant tell the difference

EDIT

nevermind i tink its fixed

Apparently, this site does not like CM Punk, then.

/bitter

I put the IMG tags and then paste the url between.

URL]

^ That is how it comes up :(

cm_punk_asm_by_xalfredx-d3bg66x.jpg

URL]

It seems because your browser copied it in as a hyperlink, to fix it select the link and hit the UNLINK button above (link with red x) and it'll remove the link.

The other option is NOT to use the WYSIWYG editor. (User Settings option)

Last edited:
The other option is NOT to use the WYSIWYG editor. (User Settings option, that I may have to make a post about the new options so people can change them)

Also Johnny Rook I think I fixed a few problems with the white text options on quick replies.

Well now. I didn't notice that now we have a WYSIWYG text editor. It seems to lag my Google Chrome a little, but don't go by me; my computer has issues with basic rendering and applets sometimes, so I'm hardly a baseline.

I seem to be viewing the site under the old skin again though. Is the option to see the new skin under our user options or something?

Well now. I didn't notice that now we have a WYSIWYG text editor. It seems to lag my Google Chrome a little, but don't go by me; my computer has issues with basic rendering and applets sometimes, so I'm hardly a baseline.

You can change it under user settings to use the old style editor. It's pure HTML so not using Flash or any fancy applet. It should be quite stable and "fast enough"

To change it use these steps:

Edit Your General Settings and scroll to the bottom. Pick the Message Editor Interface you'd like to use. I believe Standard is the one closest to the way it used to be.

I seem to be viewing the site under the old skin again though. Is the option to see the new skin under our user options or something?

What old skin, there is no new skin. Just the standard TRMK skin. It's new in the sense I had to rebuild it for the update but there isn't some "new" look you are missing. If you are not seeing the TRMK skin, then sounds like there is some other issue at hand here, so let me know.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, or if its just a system problem of mine or something.

But 5 times out of 10 when I go to the TRMK homepage or the chatroom, it will crash my flash player.

Not sure if anyone else has this problem, or if its just a system problem of mine or something.

But 5 times out of 10 when I go to the TRMK homepage or the chatroom, it will crash my flash player.

Make sure you update Flash, it's very crash prone software. That said we don't use much of any of flash except for videos, which the chatroom has none of. So it's likely something you have open in another tab, or just Flash misbehaving.

I will look into it.

Haven't updated my flash in a long ass time :laugh:

I'm a rebel without a cause :bandit:

There's something odd with my Quick Reply box. It won't register the first character I type into it. If I type "Character" all I'll get is "haracter".

The problem only happens if you start to type into a new Quick Reply. It doesn't happen if you just click out, then click in it again.

I'll try clearing the cache and cookies.

There's something odd with my Quick Reply box. It won't register the first character I type into it. If I type "Character" all I'll get is "haracter".

The problem only happens if you start to type into a new Quick Reply. It doesn't happen if you just click out, then click in it again.

I'll try clearing the cache and cookies.

What browser? Maybe you are just too quick?

Hmm, I guess so. I figured out it isn't just the first character. All characters inputted within a second upon clicking in the Quick Reply box won't come out.

Firefox here. I've been holding out on the latest update though. I'll see if that helps.

EDIT: Nope, Didn't help. I guess I just have to slow things down a bit.

Last edited:
Is there another way to link/embedd youtube videos (using HTML)? It seems like all the videos I posted through phone before the update does not work now when I check them on a pc.