Anyone know the NBA Jame TE codes for MK characters?

KaneRobot

I don't know why I can't find them online anywhere...I can find all the other goofy characters (Beastie Boys, Clintons, Midway programmers, etc) but I can't find the instructions for getting Raiden, Reptile, Scorpion & Sub-Zero. Anyone know them or know where I can find them?

Ded is correct, they're arcade only. Just remember that they don't work on revision 3.0 and above. Midway allegedly removed them because the NBA didn't want to be associated with MK.

Yes. You'll need to find a v2.0 arcade machine or ROM to use those codes.

Also, I'll add this one: EJB Feb. 22 to play as Ed Boon

Ded is correct, they're arcade only. Just remember that they don't work on revision 3.0 and above. Midway allegedly removed them because the NBA didn't want to be associated with MK.

Just goes to show you that David Stern is the worst commissioner in the history of organized sports.

Raiden RAD July 9
Reptile RPT November 11
Scorpion SCO July 6
Sub Zero SUB December 5

Here ya go! :)

Thank you!

I know it requires an early Jam TE revision...fortunately my friend bought one that happened to be a 2.0 version to place at his barber shop. Thanks again.

Lmao I never heard of this

Why does it seem like I'm always the only one who's ever heard of the Ed Boon code?

This is the second time I've posted that on here and been doubted by all. Granted, the first time was nine years ago when I was the fake secret lord, so I kinda expected the doubts that time...

Why does it seem like I'm always the only one who's ever heard of the Ed Boon code?

This is the second time I've posted that on here and been doubted by all. Granted, the first time was nine years ago when I was the fake secret lord, so I kinda expected the doubts that time...

Especially considering this is from a game that was released almost 18 years ago....I remember these codes like it was just released yesterday....they also had John Tobias, Dan Forden, Kerri Hoskins, etc. CLASSIC!!!!

Might as well complete the list.

Kerri Hoskins: KER OCT 10
Sal Divita: SAL FEB 1
John Carleton: JMC AUG 5
Dan Forden: DWF SEP 28
Tony Goskie: TWG DEC 7
Mark J. Turmell: MJT MAR 22
Roger Sharpe: ROG AUG 1
John Tobias: TOB AUG 24
Steve Beran: SAB AUG 29
John Vogel: VOG JUN 27

Speaking of Kerri Hoskins, she was actually a cheerleader in NBA Jam and Jam TE.

Now if only the Evil Empire of the gaming industry hadn't gotten their hands on the NBA Jam series...EA can go to hell for all I care!

I don't know why I can't find them online anywhere...I can find all the other goofy characters (Beastie Boys, Clintons, Midway programmers, etc) but I can't find the instructions for getting Raiden, Reptile, Scorpion & Sub-Zero. Anyone know them or know where I can find them?

Raiden: RAD JUL 9
Reptile: RPT NOV 11
Sub-Zero: SUB DEC 5
Scorpion: SCO JUL 6

FATALITIES ENABLED CODE = At the team select screen, hold pass and hold the
stick up, then quickly press pass 9 times! A box will drop down indicating
that FATALITIES are ENABLED. So beware! This option is only available on
VERSION 1.0 software!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also:

Felecia Turmell: F T JAN